||~ MARRIAGE~||

Começar do início

" Ok... But .... A child should always obey her parents , so if his/her parents wants to make the marriage without her consent what should he/she do ? " Vaidehi asked....

" As a child it's Mandatory to follow his/her parents .... But before anyone's child he or she is an individual ... And marriage is topic where the concerned person will maintain through out his or her life not the parents so.... The consent is more important......." Yudhisthir stated.....

Vaidehi was too impressed by him ..... She already Started to fall for him.....

The feeling is somewhere mutual.... Yudhisthir also started to feel some connections to her....

" Enough of your Dharma... Maharaj I'm not here to tolerate insult..... " Satyavan said and started to drag vaidehi to the mandap.....

" Rajkumar..... Leave her....you can't force her ......" Yudhisthir raised his voice.......

" Who are you to interrupt our marriage....." Satyavan taunted....

" Really rajkumar.....leave her unless I've to raise my weapon......" Yudhisthir warned him.....

" Uthao shashtr.... I'm not coward ..... " Satyavan intervained.....

With in a minute a fierce battle started between Yudhisthir and satyavan....

Yudhisthir is indeed a great warrior but satyavan not less than him....

The battle is too fierce..... Bloods are shedding......

But Yudhisthir seems to get the victory..... But he's not that person who easily murder someone so...he left satyavan.....

But satyavan is no mood to take the failure.....so he attacked him from behind......

Vaidehi seeing this ran at the spot and to rescue Yudhisthir she took a sword and Pierced Satyavan's stomach......

Yudhisthir look back to see the happening.....and the sight in front of him is enough to make him fall for her.....

He saw her with a blood soaked sword, which he can guess the purpose.....

Vaidehi has never a warrior so the scene is devastating for her .....

She immediately fainted....and Yudhisthir gave her a support and took her to for the medication.....

***************************************
Vaidehi opened her eyes..... She's trying to get up ...but Yudhisthir resist her....

" Rajkumari you need rest....." Yudhisthir said and led her to lie.....

" Putri .... How are you" anxious chitrasen asked ....

" I'm fine pitashree ... And I'm very sorry also....." Vaidehi told....

" No putri.... But I don't know who gonna marry you after that...." Chitrasen said with tensed tone.....

" Maharaj....as I'm the reason of all this .... So ... If you and rajkumari agrees then I'm ready to marry her " Yudhisthir firmly Stated....

Vaidehi Started to blush hearing the proposal.....

" I've no problem.... I'm very happy that my putri will go the lineage of kuru...." Chitrasen said with a glad face ...
Chitrasen left the place for the preparation

" Rajkumari do you have your consent...?" Yudhisthir asked

" Do I really need to say anything ?" Vaidehi blushed and hug him.......

" I love you rajkumari " Yudhisthir confessed......

Vaidehi blushed and tighten her grip .....

***************************************

"Vivah sampann huya ..... From today you're his wife and you're her husband... Now take the blessings from the elder...." Panditji announced .....

They took the blessings......

" Maharaj Hume shighra hi prasthan karna hoga..." Yudhisthir told......

" Yes..  Maharaj.... today is your first night.... You can start the journey by tomorrow...." Chitrasen said.........

Yudhisthir accepted and proceed to new life......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New chapter....
Yudhisthir's Marriage.....
I don't want to stretch it so I keep it short.........

Let's see what our ardi doing.....

Do vote
Do comment
Share your love.

#ardi ❤️❤️