☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: ℍ𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕖, 𝕌𝕥𝕒𝕙☁︎︎

It was now the next day, and my ambition has not died down. This is more than I could ask for in the cult, it's what I've been striving for. I opened the door to my car and set up my phone's GPS.

𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑜𝑛 4𝐺  8:07𝐴𝑀 76%

☁︎︎𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗽𝘀☁︎︎

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝙈𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✔︎
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: (ℂ𝕃𝕆𝕊𝔼𝔻/ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔻𝔼𝕄ℕ𝔼𝔻) 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧'𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 2𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙚, 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚, 𝙐𝙩𝙖𝙝

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻?
𝗬𝗲𝘀! ✔︎
𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹...

After setting up the GPS on my phone, I started driving down the highway to reach Hurricane. It's a 30 minute drive, and I spent most of my time thinking about how I'll get inside, as well as what I might come across within the building. I packed myself a respirator mask (since the old building probably has mold), a crowbar, a taser (in case someone was to approach me), and a backpack to put items into. I sipped on my coffee, attempting to wake myself up, since I'm not exactly a "morning person".

Upon pulling up to the old wood-framed building, I realized how decrepit and dilapidated it really was. Thankfully, it's located in the middle of nowhere so I doubt anyone will catch me breaking into it. All of the windows and doors were boarded up, so I had to swing my crowbar into the back door to make a hole big enough to crawl through. The inside of the place had severe water damage and was filled with old decorations and party favors. I searched around for a bit, walking through hallways lined with drawings and streamers, before finding Henry's office. The door was coming off the hinges, so I had no problem getting in.

Almost everything was left here, seemingly in a hurry, from whatever incident William had alluded to. There were family photos, children's drawings, the desk, chairs, and even an old computer, although I doubt it's functional considering the water damage. I sat down on an old wooden chair, and began to sift throughout the documents left behind in the desk. I found birthday cards, more colored drawings, and a few animatronic blueprints, but nothing modern enough to use with the vessel. As I begrudgingly looked through the final drawer, I found a deed to a home signed in Henry's name. Wait a second, this could be crucial..!!! It had the address listed, as well as a small description of the house. There could be more recent documents left within the home, considering Henry is no longer alive.

I quickly realized where I'd be heading next on my trip.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! ♥︎♥︎