☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔻𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣☁︎︎

William's POV:
After having a late lunch/early dinner with y/n, she ended up passing out on the couch while watching Kitchen Nightmares. Gosh... she must be exhausted from today's procedure. I grabbed a white fluffy blanket from her room and gently placed it over her, before kissing her on the forehead and sitting at the kitchen table. I'll let her take the day off tomorrow to relax, she deserves to take a break and clear her mind. Besides, I have to deal with the rat issue we have in the basement. Suddenly another text lit up my phone.
"New Message from Andy:
Sorry to bother you again Mr. Afton, but Jake has broken out of his restraints again and injured another member. We were able to tie him up again, but I think the other members are starting to become paranoid."
Great, another text message about Jake plaguing our operation. I feel so stupid, I just can't think of a good solution for dealing with Jake no matter how much I think about it! It'd be reckless of me to keep him there much longer with the way he's been acting...

I looked over at y/n sleeping peacefully on the couch and decided it wouldn't be wise to wake her. After heading upstairs, I changed into a set of semi-casual clothing before heading back downstairs. I quickly wrote a note saying that I was heading to the hub, leaving it on the coffee table in front of her.

☁︎︎𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡! 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕦𝕓☁︎︎

As I pulled up to the building, I parked the car and sat motionless for a moment in the driver's seat. I've known the entire time what had to be done, I just didn't want to admit it. I guess my old habits can't be helped... but what other choice do I have at this point? If I leave him down there to continue considering my options, he'll just injure more people and become more restless. Whatever... let's get this done the old fashioned way.

I climbed out of the car and locked it before heading towards the back of the building. My old storage shed from back in the day was still standing (barely). I opened the weathered wooden door as cautiously as I could but it still fell off of the hinges almost instantly. All of my old tools and weapons were still where I left them, although they've seen better days. I put on a pair of black leather gloves before picking up my trusty axe that was stained with the nostalgic crimson blood that I had always loved to see. It feels like the good old days... maybe I missed this more than I realized? Sometimes it feels difficult to separate my previous life and my current one.

I began walking into the hub with my axe on my shoulder, feeling everyone's eyes on me. I simply tried to ignore it as I walked down the stairs to the basement. Immediately I could hear Jake's annoying bickering and profanity, which only made me feel worse about having them watch over him for so long.
"Mr. Afton?! W-We weren't expecting you!" Andy stuttered as he stood in front of me, trying to block my view of Jake.
"Do I need a formal invitation to enter my own building?" I snickered.
"N-No of co-course not..!! It's just th-that we decided to make a few decision of our own-"
Of their own?! What the hell is he eluding to? I quickly shoved him aside to figure out what was going on, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

⚠︎︎𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔾𝔾𝔼ℝ 𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾: 𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊 & 𝔻𝔼𝕊ℂℝ𝕀ℙ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊 𝕆𝔽 𝔹𝕃𝕆𝕆𝔻, 𝔹𝕆𝔻𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸ℝ𝕄, 𝕍𝕀𝕆𝕃𝔼ℕℂ𝔼, 𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕌ℝ𝔼, 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕊𝕀𝕄𝕀𝕃𝔸ℝ 𝔻𝔼𝕋𝔸𝕀𝕃𝕊!! 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥!!⚠︎