☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕓𝕓𝕚𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕖☁︎︎

꧁ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ... 98%꧂

Y/N's POV:
The headset was dark and all I could smell was mildew from the rotting basement I was sitting in. Suddenly, the loading screen reached 100% and I was transported into what seemed to be the pizzeria when it was in it's prime. The curtains in Pirates Cove were well kept, and weren't tattered like the ones in the hub. All of the tables were lined with matching party hats, utensils, and plates; it was a bit magical. This place was beautiful into comparison to the disarray it's in now.. I felt myself getting lost in my thoughts until I felt a hand on my shoulder, bringing me back into reality.
"You're not Jake..." I heard a man say behind me, with a smooth British accent. I jumped up a bit, turning around and facing my leader, Glitchtrap. This isn't how I'd anticipated introducing myself, but I decided to roll with it. I held my hand out, putting on a polite smile before introducing myself "Unfortunately Jake is no longer a part of the team, I'll be acting as Team Manager from now on. I'm Y/N!". He looked at me up and down, seeming a bit shocked, before finally shaking my hand. He's... different than I had anticipated. I never thought the man leading our organization would be dressed in a yellow bunny suit but who am I to question his authority? He must have a reason for it.

"I realize my attire isn't normal, it's only temporary until the Vessel is complete" he chuckled; it was as if he had read my mind. He led me to an office in the back of the building where we both sat down for the meeting. This was when I realized.. I didn't have my physical notes to look at..!!! I never considered coming empty handed, I felt myself begin to panic. "Something wrong dear?" He looked at me, a bit confused. I lifted my head up and explained that I didn't have my notes because of us being in a virtual simulation. He chuckled, patting my head, before typing something into a computer in front of him. "I'll have someone fax your notes to me, it's no issue at all. Now, why don't you start talking to me about the overall status of the project?" He smiled warmly. He was quite sweet, which was a bit shocking coming from a cult leader.

I explained that some of the team members had moved onto other projects after our most recent failure, but I felt as if I could confidently handle the project without their help. He didn't seem too happy about the lost members, but seemed impressed by my level of confidence. Suddenly, the printer in the office started printing my notes, and I gathered them up while looking for a specific page. I slid a paper across the table before asking "Does the town of Hurricane ring a bell?". As he read through the notes about Charlie Emily and the city, he confirmed that it was a place of importance "It's where Henry and I decided to open our first restaurant, Fredbear's Family Diner. I'm quite sure the place was condemned after an incident there a while back, but why is this of interest to you?".

"If Henry was the original creator of the vessel, as Jake said in his notes, he might've left notes or blueprints within his office. I'm just trying to find some clues to point me in the right direction." I replied. Glitchtrap's ears sprung up at the idea, obviously a bit impressed by my research and dedication. "Listen Y/N, if you're able to find blueprints to lead to a humanistic vessel similar to Charlie's, I'll make you my right hand man- er girl.. it's the same offer I gave to Jake." he spoke confidently with a smirk. I felt my cheeks glow red, I had the chance to be his apprentice.. that's an incredible opportunity. I smiled wide, filled with ambition and I sprung up from my seat "You've got a deal sir!". He stood up as well and held my hand

"Please, call me William."

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛 :) !! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 ♥︎♥︎