Puffes

Kid:
RECEESS PUFFS RECESSESS PUFFS
EATMUP EATEMUP RECESIVE PUFFS

Dr:
The... cereal?

Kid:
EATEM EATEM UP

Dr:
Kid, please I'm working rn

Kid:
Oh, so are you too important and "busy" for recesses puffs?

Dr:
Yeah, a bit ngl

Kid:
What is oh so important?

Dr:
I'm looking into beetroots

Kid:
...
H o w a r e y o u c h o o s i n g B E E T R O O T S O V E R R E C E S S I V E S P U F F S

Dr:
Sir, calm down this is a Wendy's
And I'm not eating them

Kid:
Oh
Whacha doing with them?

6Dr:
Looking into using a peptide found in the beetroots as a possible drug for treating different diseases¹

Kid:
Oh
What kind of diseases?

Dr:
Inflammatory ones, such as neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases.

Kid:
Oh wow, really how?

~sTudEnt dEbT~

Peter never noticed the time passing as he talked to Dr. Their conversations started simple enough, but then they fell down rabbit holes. Once they fell into an argument of if a cyborg weasel or a cyborg squirrel would survive nuclear fallout.

Time only caught up with the boy when may came home and announced that she had food. His head popped up like a dog hearing bag of treats being opened.

Texting a quick "brb" to Dr, Peter raced into the kitchen (with normal teen boy speed, so like a light jog) greeting his aunt with a bright smile.

"Hey May," Peter said  as he sat on the counter, his legs swinging lightly, "whatcha got there?"

May smiled as she held up a bag with what looked to be two bowls of soup, "You know, Gertrude from the hospital. Well, she found out that Megan was pregnant and decided to throw a party. I didn't get to be part of the party much, because I had to help Wendy with this one man, oh that one I told you about on Wednesday. But Allen, that sweet little intern who gave me a ride home last month, he saved me some soup."

She smiled and pulled out two containers of beetroot soup.

-----
¹ this is based off a science daily article, so if you are intrigued, I'd encourage you to look at it. Might be cool. Idk I needed smart thing and from what I've seen dr banner has a degress in biochemistry, so cool.

Also,,, ships? What would y'all like to see. I already have ironstrange,,, so,,,
What y'all for momma spider?
What about dr green bean?
Should lil spider boy have a significant other?