following a spider down the watershout

Black Widow was an agent who's skills were mythic. Not to say S.H.E.L.D. agents were without their own skill. So how could they fail each and every time?

These were the cream of the crop, yet they couldn't follow one spandex-clad man? Natasha put down a file, back into a pile of villains files, then stood up.

Failure after failure of agents trying to follow a spider back to its web. Well, why not give it a try of her own?

She began listening in to police radio reports, listening for anything related to the other spider. Watching from the sidelines as he pulled people out of burning buildings and stopped mugging.

After a week or so, she found his groove. She knew what crimes he went after, and how he delt with them.

She noticed as she watched the hero. He had strength, she couldn't tell exactly how strong he was, but he was strong. The way he carried man after man out of fire told her what she needs to know about the vigilante.

Then one day she decided to get closer to the vigilante. She crept towards, getting ever so closer. She was not even 10 yards away when the masked vigilante's head snapped in her direction.

A phone glowed in his hand, its thick duck case hid what brand it was. But if she had to guess it would be a stark phone, like almost everyone in the city.

He clicked it off, scaring over the area one last time. Then place the phone away, and swung away.

~Student debr~

Kid:
Hahaha I think I'm being followed

Dr:
You what?

Kid:
I'm 98% sure I'm being stalked at work

Dr:
Is it a co worker, report them to HR

Kid:
I can't, I work freelance and she also tried to follow me home a few times

Dr:
Report her to the police then!

Kid:
It won't do any good! She's well known, famous almost! Nobody will take me seriously!

Dr:
Kid you need to at least tell your parents or a trusted adult, somebody.
But I highly suggest telling the police.

Kid:
I'm telling a trusted adult rn

Dr:
NOT ME!
somebody who you know in irl!
Who will know if you go missing!

Kid:
My Aunt, and you

Dr:
Kid...

Kid:
I have to go ttyl

Wowie this took a long time, but whoah here it is. Yeah, I almost forgot about this, but y'all talking about who 'dr' brought me back.