00

Saturday.

One of the few days Kozume tolerated. He had finally had enough money to buy the new game that has been released for a week and he has been dying to get his hands on it. Keeping his eyes infront of him until the game store was in his view.

The doors of the shop automatically opening with a faint sound of a bell chiming can be heard as Kozume entered the said store. Walking around the store before reaching the combat/war section only to be disappointed by the fact the game he had waited for a whole week was nowhere to be seen. An irritated expression crossed over Kozume's features.

His sour demeanor didn't go unnoticed by someone. After kozume finished his little mini tantrum, he walked out of the store to start his journey back home, expectantly empty handed. Or so he thought atleast.

"Hey, you wanted this?"

Kozume looked up to see a (h/c) haired girl, holding up the game that kozume had came here for. He didn't know what to do or reply with. He simply just mumbled incoherent words under his breath.

"Oh sorry, this is probably weird" the girl slightly laughed as she took the game and hold it towards him.

"I saw you looking around that section, and the only empty compartment was where this game was put, so I'm guessing this is what you were looking for?" The girl chimed "I've bought more than one game, so I don't mind giving this one to you" she smiled as Kozume glanced at the plastic bag she held containing atleast two more games.

"Are you gonna charge extra for that?" He said in a rather blunt tone. The girl just blinked at him in pure confusion. I guess its expectant for him to say things like that since she's giving away the game she just bought out of nowhere.

The girl giggled ever so slightly before replying "I'm not charging you any for this, here just take it, I really don't mind" she inquired before sending him a teasing wink.

He blushed slightly at the action and stood there in shock for a good few seconds, before taking the game and bowing towards the girl.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what to say" he said before standing up straight.

"Oh no worries, it really wasn't a problem!" She said before saying goodbye to him and walking past him.

Since that day, Kozume loved Saturdays even more.

And maybe had a little puppy crush on a random stranger he knows nothing off.

Oh well, not like he's gonna meet her again.

—𖥔
This story may contain disturbing topics such as:
Drugging
Kidnapping
Manipulation
Sexual action
Etcetera

Please proceed with caution !!

—𖥔