ONE ━━━ eden.

Mulai dari awal

"They're your guests, dear, not mine.", Dante took the whiskey away from Fiona, "I don't wanna see them again, anyways. That Butcher guy is trouble, and Eden doesn't need this kind of shit."

And then, Dante left Fiona to her own. The woman stood still, too shocked to do something. She was going insane, probably. What the hell Billy Butcher was doing on Eden? She couldn't work with him anymore. She was trying to do a different kind of job. Protect those women at Eden, kill some bastards and kick the pervs out of the bar. But she knew he wouldn't leave her alone until he got what he came for.

"Shit, shit, shit.", she punched the balcony, eyes so wild she almost looked like a lion, "That fucking motherfucker—"

Fiona stood up, putting herself together and paying for her whiskey. She glanced at the back door, the "NO TRESPASSING" sign. That was the place. That was the hell.

"I'm coming for you, fuckers."

It was dark and the night was too cold

It was dark and the night was too cold. Hughie had never went to Eden. He didn't even know that Brooklyn had a place so fancy like the strip club itself. Maybe the club wasn't made for the population of Brooklyn, he thought to himself. Maybe it was meant for something bigger. Maybe it was meant for the supes.

"I'm already starting to regret this shit.", Frenchie was the first to speak up for the group, as they passed through Eden's back doors.

"For fuck's sake, grow some balls, little man.", Butcher rolled his wide eyes, while making himself comfortable on a small, red couch at the backstage of the nightclub.

Frenchie stared at him with such anger that Hughie decided not to intervene. It was not his place to talk about what was going on, anyway. He was completely clueless about that whole situation. The guy couldn't stop thinking about who the "killer queen" could be, and why she wouldn't see the boys if she knew they were visiting her.

"What the fuck you fuckers want?", a small female figure entered like a hurricane in the basement. She was so furious that her hair almost looked like fire.

The place went quiet for half a minute, maybe. Everyone staring at the woman standing at the door. She was a little short and skinny, but had some visible muscles, like an inventor would. Her eyebrows were thick and dark, almond green eyes that were maybe too big. Hair pink as a sunset, and a expression on her face of someone who definitely didn't miss her old companions at all.

"We really missed you too, mon amour.", Frenchie broke the endless silence, smiling and pulling away from the wall.

The woman did not laugh. She didn't seem happy, but her lips trembled a little. It was some sort of reaction that she couldn't contain. But it faded away too quickly. Her eyes were analyzing the group in front of her, arms crossed and frozen lips.