TWO ━━━ for you, i would.

TWO
──────────────
FOR YOU, I WOULD

TWO ──────────────FOR YOU, I WOULD

❝ and only in the evening could you give yourself to me ❞━━━ lies, marina

you give yourself to me ❞
━━━ lies, marina.

❝ and only in the evening could you give yourself to me ❞━━━ lies, marina

FIONA HAD NEVER ENJOYED REMINISCING about her past.

It was too painful, too harsh, too much. She was a whole another woman back then, with so many dreams and desires. She was young, spiritous and hopeful.

When Frenchie met her, she had already lost her mind. He kept thinking about what they had done to her, to her family, to her father. Sometimes, Serge could see a flash of light behind her eyes. When Fiona truly smiled, he would believe that heaven was so close that he could hear the angels sing. To him, she was a goddess, a lover, a partner. But it would had never worked out between then.

It happened by their sixth or seventh mission, perhaps. It didn't really matter, because the past seemed like a big fog of memories. They were once happy and cheerful, maybe, but they couldn't reach those feelings anymore. It would always be a useless fight.

"A dime for you thoughts?", the Frenchman approached his companion, while she was sat down, alone in her own space.

"Fuck off, Serge.", she rolled her eyes, exhaling the fog of her cigar, "Weren't you supposed to be with Billy?"

"Well, I figured you needed me more.", his eyes smiled at the woman. She didn't even blink.

"Well, you're an asshole and I'm doing my job perfectly fine."

Fiona was aggressive, defensive and tough. But Serge was lovely and warm. And he wanted to fuck her so much that he would do anything to make her like him.

"I'm just gonna sit by your side and watch the target with you.", Frenchie sat down beside her; his shoulders against her shoulders, knees slightly touching, "That's okay, mon amour?"

Fiona looked at the Frenchman with curiosity. He could tell that she wanted so bad tell him some stupid and aggressive shit. Instead, she offered him her cigar.

"Fine, my love."

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT?", Fiona's eyes went wild as Billy managed to explain the whole situation involving Hughie and that Translucid guy

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT?", Fiona's eyes went wild as Billy managed to explain the whole situation involving Hughie and that Translucid guy. She looked so confused while staring at Hugh, trying to absorve what had just happened, "I'm sorry. You did what?"

Hughie almost got upset by Fiona's insinuation that he wouldn't have the ability to kill a supe. But even himself couldn't believe what he had done. How could he blame her?

"My gun and my idea.", Frenchie made a point of emphasizing, drawing a peevish look from the Scotswoman.

"Would you chill out, Frenchie?", Butcher said, "She's not gonna suck your dick just because you helped kill that fucker."

"Motherfuc-", Serge threw himself towards Billy.

"Would you two shitheads stop acting like some stupid teenagers or I'm gonna have to shoot me in the face?", Fiona rolled her eyes, leaning against the kitchen wall of Frenchie's place, "This situation is getting boring."

"Finally someone who actually has a functioning and adult brain.", commented Marvin, taking the last sip of his beer, sat at the dining table.

"I was just trying to say that we may have a chance against Vought, with our guns and minds working together.", Frenchie had used a considerable amount of cocaine just minutes ago, so nobody could trust him right now. Maybe Fiona was just too drawn in that fucking underground world, or the whiskey was doing its job too good, but her ex lover's words made so much sense to her at that very moment.

"He's not entirely wrong."

"That's a beginning.", Billy smiled, "Believe the loverboy, my dear. We do have a shot here. We have one of their corpses in our hands. There's just so much damage we could cause."

Billy Butcher was a manipulative and egotistic bastard, everyone could see that. Nevertheless, he was a big master of diabolical plans. Even if he was in that fucking mission for his own motivations, he would be fully committed to that team and job. And maybe — jus maybe — it would be illogical to judge Billy's motivations, because every single person on that group was also seeking their own revenge.

"I may regret saying this but I've heard a couple days ago that Vought was looking for a gun master. Probably just a puppet to help clean the supes' mess.", Fiona exhaled deeply, she was already too much involved on that shit, there was no turning way now, "I think we need a double agent. And they already know the face and history of our french guy here..."

"Thanks to Billy.", Frenchie tried to defend himself. Everyone in the room looked directly at Billy, who showed them his minder finger and murmured 'fuck off'.

"Yeah. Whatever. The point is there's just one person left that can deal with weapons like a pro. And that's me.", it was the first time that Fiona had truly smiled at her old friends in years. She was deadly serious about that plan and her anger issues were out of control — she was going to do everything in her power to fuck Vought.

"That's the spirit, kid.", Butcher punched Frenchie's dining table, making Kimiko stare at him with annoyance, "I think we have a plan."

"You don't have to this, mon amour.", Serge couldn't find the courage to touch Fiona's hands. He knew he wouldn't be able to comfort her, but he wanted to do so, so bad, "I know this might be too much."

At that moment, the killer queen could see Frenchie's intentions and squeezed his hand, trying to make sure that he knew she was fine with it.

"For them, i would."