𝟶𝟺

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙵𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚈 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟶𝟺;; 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚜

Make me think I want you when I don't and I know this
Know that you a dog, you always do me wrong, oh
But it made me wanna call you like I'm on one and I want some
And I need you to come over (Oh no, ah)

I sat up on the side of the bed and covered my bare chest with a bra. Looking over at him , kissed his cheek before getting up and continuing to get dressed.

"Mm" he groaned and I heard shuffling. Looking back slowly I seen he was still sleep and put my shoes on.

I then went to his side of the bed and found his pants snatching his flag out and left the room.

-

"I'm cheating, and I'm in love with who
i'm cheating with. "

"And when I'm not cheating every nights an argument. "

"I'm in the ghettoo ratatataa!" Pooda recordeed herself and India tugged on her lace and started running .

"That lady done fucked my good friend up , got her screen door showing and everything" Leilani said shaking her head .

"You always talking shit. " Tetona mugged her .

"As she should. " I said eating my skittles.

"Girl was I talking to you?"

"You would have to listen mighty hard to hear her response so obviously you was waiting on it Tetona . If it wasn't for Honesty you wouldn't be here so tread lightly."

"Imma be here regardless because Nino is my nigga and he hangs wit y'all brothers . Imma always be around." She shrugged .

India look at me and I just shrugged .

We were walking to the gas station on the corner by India's house.

"Susie! My main bitch!" Her and Pooda ran up to eachother doing a hand shake .

"Damn they got all the fine niggas out here." Lani looked around shielding her eyes from the sun. "Heyyyy?" She walked off to this dude posted up against his car .

"Nigga look like he smoke cigs. "

"Blacks maybe. " India said making me tilt my head.

He look like he has anger issues.

"Why you think that?" India and Pooda asked me

The way he balled his fist up when she said something to his homebody . Call her back over here we don't even want those problems.

"Leilani!" India yelled out catching her attention. "Ca-cooh!"

She looked at him with wide eyes before running back to us as we walked in the store.