𝟸𝟾.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟸𝟾;; 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍

-a week later , back in the A

"Turquoise seas and ocean breezes, loving you was nice. But it's a new day, a new season." I sung throwing the clothes in the washer and grabbing a tide pod out of the pack.

I heard the front door open and I smirked. Sane came into view, my smile dropped when I saw the look on his face. "Baby you okay?"

He looked up at me and stripped himself from his jacket not saying anything. I started the washer after setting the mode, stopped the music on my phone and moved forward with the questions.

"Are you oka-"

"You were selling drugs and robbing people?" My heart dropped and I felt as if I couldn't move my mouth. and if I could I wouldn't say anything worth listening to.

"I-I.."

"You what?" He lifted his eyebrow. "Do you know how much shit you could've started? You been talking about how you have a family this and that and went and got yourself involved in stupid shit like that Yomi? Really?"

"Sane it's more money for all of of us." I tried to explain to him and he just stared at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"It's more.. you're still doing it?" He squinted at me. "You don't even need to, what you do isn't already enough?"

"Lasane you're not even trying to understand."

"You're in a game that's most likely to end every thing you got going on right now. I thought you wasn't gone keep shit from me Yomi?"

"S-"

"At any day a dude could choose to kill you or shoot yo ass. They don't fucking care about you, who do think told me in the first place? One shot and your life is over. You gone be like every other girl that thought that shit was cool. A damn lowlife."

I stared at him and he spoke to me. Basically reading me. I still felt as if he didn't want to hear what I had to say and I didn't like that.

I mean I did hide a lot from him. But it was crazy to me that after years, he would still try and ruin something good in my life.

Sane chuckled and waved me off before walking away making me follow behind him. "Lasane what are you doing?"

He threw his bag on the bed and went in the bathroom grabbing stuff. He threw some stuff in the bag and I threw it back out.

"You're not leaving, talk to me."

"All you do is lie and hide shit Yomi! I tried to move past all of it and understand but you just keep hiding and lying. I'm tired of this shit."

"I'm sorry I promise that's the only thing I haven't told you. There was no actual reason to tell you. I wanted to move on but it was easy money Sane. Tattoos aren't for me anymore." I grabbed his arm and he only stared at me. "Please.."