𝟹𝟸.

Psᴀʟᴍ51
-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
-

Psᴀʟᴍ51-𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰 -

𝟹𝟸;; 𝙶𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙾𝚆𝚂&𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴𝚂

one year & five months later

"Where yo car at?" Nau'Jae looked behind me as I stepped into his house, he then shut the door and I put down Akio.

"Had it shipped to LA." I burped covering my mouth. "Where's the baby?"

"Oh." He smirked. "Come on.."

I followed him and furrowed my eyebrows as he led me to the door that was connected to the garage.

"Why is the—" He opened the door and my mouth dropped. "You stupid rich ass—are you serious?" I looked over at him. He laughed and nodded.

He opened the garage door and turned the car on. "This is sexy as hell. This a 2021?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I had sold my other Track-hawk, I had just wanted an updated version, but this color had got me."

"It's so pretty." I ran my hands over the seats. I looked at him. "When you said baby I thought you were popping out for a minute. No shade but this is better than a baby."

He started laughing.

"Bet you won't let me drive it though." He tossed his keys at me and I turned to the wheel trying to hide my excitement. I put the keys in the cup holder and buckled up because I was ready to push it.

-
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 '𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡' 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-

𝐦𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢 34s