Priscilla just shook her head as they continued down the hall.

"Who do you want to ask you?" Hydrangea prodded, poking her in the side.

The other girl shook her head, "I don't know, I doubt I'll even get asked."

"What? No come on, you will!" Her friend encouraged.

Just then, Priscilla looked up to see a tall figure coming down the other end of the hallway, flaming hair messy and sticking up in some spots. Fred was laughing with someone— and they were holding hands.

Her stomach dropped and her smile faded. "Who's Fred with?"

Hydrangea looked to match her gaze and grimaced, "Oh. That's Angelina Johnson. Um...he's...going to the ball with her."

Priscilla nodded simply, staring ahead. "Good. Good. That-that's good for him. She's beautiful. Good." Thankfully, she had just reached her classroom, stammering, "Uh, this is me, then. Goodbye." and disappearing into the room before Hydrangea could say anything.

She left her class later feeling drained. For some reason seeing Fred with that other girl took all of her energy out of her. She was happy for him, she really was. But she still wished it was her holding his hand. Though, she was sure that wasn't going to happen.

"Sillie!" A familiar voice greeted, and George appeared in front of her.

"Oh, hey George." She nodded to him as he fell into step with her.

"Where's you next class?" He asked, hiking his books up to get a better grip. "I'll walk you."

"Oh, thanks." Priscilla smiled, "Defense Against the Dark Arts."

"With Moody?" George laughed, "That oughta be fun."

"It is," the girl agreed, "Thought he was going to use one of the forbidden curses on McLaggen the other day for passing notes."

The two chuckled as they continued down the hallway.

"So," George started, "Have you been going mental over the Yule Ball like every other girl in this school?"

Priscilla shook her head, "No, I don't really care either way to be honest. I saw your brother has a date though." She quipped, her smile disappearing slowly from her face.

"Yeah," George nodded, staring at his feet for a moment. "I was actually wondering if you'd like to go to the ball with me?" He asked, stopping in the middle of the hallway to face her.

Taken aback, Priscilla stared at him for a moment. "Um," she glanced at her feet. "Honestly, George, my parents don't really want me associating with the Weasley's, if they found out we're going to the ball together they'd be furious."

George blinked, nodding. "Oh, okay. No, yeah, that's fine. I'll see you around." He turned to make his way down the hallway.

Before she could stop herself, Priscilla grabbed his elbow to stop him in his tracks. "But then again..." she began, and George turned to face her again, intrigued. "You know when your parents tell you not to do something, and it makes you want to do it more?"

A smirk snaked its way onto George's lips. "Darling, I know exactly what you mean."

That afternoon in the Ravenclaw common room, Hydrangea and Priscilla giggled together like school girls.

"Shut up! So you're going with George now?"

Priscilla nodded, smiling, and Hydrangea let out a squeal.

"Do you think Fred's gonna get jealous?" Her friend pondered aloud.

Priscilla shook her head. "No, I doubt it. He wants nothing to do with me, after all."