Mail Day

After Priscilla's revelation, she decided it was best to ignore Fred altogether. That way they could both be happy.

She was sat in the dining hall eating breakfast with Hydrangea when the owls came flooding in.

For a moment, she stopped picking at her eggs, glancing up at a herd of owls carrying a long, large package together. Her eyes followed them as they dropped the parcel right on Fred's plate a few tables over.

Glancing over a few heads across the room, she watched him exchange a confused expression with his brother before ripping into the package. It was a brand new broomstick, the newest Nimbus model. He looked completely surprised, eyes wide as he stared at the gleaming wood.

She heard a throat clear and turned to face Hydrangea, who was staring at her expectantly. "I don't suppose you had anything to do with that then?"

Priscilla shrugged, "I have no idea what you're talking about." And went to stab her fork into her meal, but looked down to see she had pierced an ornate envelope instead. An owl must have dropped it right in front of her when she wasn't looking.

"Who's that from?" Hydrangea inquired.

She carefully pulled the fork out, picking the object up to inspect the crest on the wax seal. Two silver dragons on either side of an "M" with two serpents up the middle.

"My parents." She groaned internally, pulling at the seal and flipping the letter open.

(Image: a letter that reads: My darling Priscilla, Your father and I are heartbroken to learn about your injury

(Image: a letter that reads: My darling Priscilla, Your father and I are heartbroken to learn about your injury. The school will be hearing from us. You are not to fraternize with any of the Weasley's any longer. We hope you're doing well all things considered. Please let me know if there's anything you need darling. Love, Mother.)

As Priscilla's eyes scanned over the letter, she let out a scoff and tossed it down on the table.

"Well?" Hydrangea prodded, stuffing another forkful of sausage into her mouth. "What's it say?"

"Just a bunch of bullshit, like usual." She rolled her eyes and shuffled the letter back into the envelope and into her bag.

Her eyes rose from the table once more, glancing across the room at Fred, who was still admiring the new broom. Before she could do anything, he looked up and his eyes met hers, and she quickly snapped her head away to stare down at her half-eaten eggs.

On her way to Transfiguration class, Hydrangea was gushing about the upcoming Yule Ball.

"I wish Oliver would ask me," she giggled.

"Oliver? Really?" A sly smile tugged at the corners of Priscilla's lips.

"What?" Hydrangea laughed.

Priscilla put her hands up in defense. "I dunno, I guess I've just never heard you talk about him."

"He's in my Potions class and he's so funny!" She cooed, staring at her shoes and failing to hide a smile.