"Well, you're too late for Eclipse, she already hates you, and you can tell Zeus yourself. I'm sure he'll be happy to see his love's mate." I smirked. 

Jacob scrunched up his nose, "His love?" He asked like an idiot and I just ignored him. His mind was weak and I had no problem holding him down.

I sighed happily as I felt Ellie returning to  the room, probably to ask me a question or something. 

This should be interesting. 

Eclipse's POV

I had totally forgotten where the movie theatre was. You'd think with all of my skills I'd be able to navigate a stupid little castle but apparently not. 

I was walking down the same old maze hallways, following Klaus's scent to ask for directions again when I caught the familiar smell of the worst person in the world. 

Once the disbelief wore off I was running, slamming the door open and storming into the room. 

He was casually sitting on the couch across from a smug looking Klaus. 

"Hello darling, I have a little gift for you." Klaus said cheekily. 

"ECLIPSE!" Jacob exclaimed a smile forming on his face. 

I'm going to fucking kill him. 

Before either of them could say anymore I was picking my mate up by the throat and slamming him onto the ground. 

"E! What the fuck?!" He chocked out and I threw him across the room. 

"YOU ASSHOLE BIMBO! YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU!" I screamed, charging him again and kicking him where the sun don't shine. 

"My balls!" Jacob groaned cupping his crotch while groaning on the ground. 

"Oh, do they hurt?" I asked, feigning concern and he nodded dumbly. 

"Oh! Let me help! I'll just cut them off! I'm sure you won't need them when you're dead anyways." 

Jacob's eyes widened "What has gotten into you?!" He exclaimed. 

"WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME?! YOU KILLED ME JACOB!   K-I-L-L-E-D  M-E !  DID YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO WELCOME YOU BACK INTO MY LIFE WITH OPEN ARMS?!" 

"I'm so confused." He groaned from the ground and I kicked him a few more times. 

"Dungeons?" Klaus asked casually, walking up next to me. 

"Dungeons." I confirmed calmly. 

"What the fuck?" Jacob groaned but soon enough Klaus's magic took effect and Jacob stood up and walked off. His body was relaxed and casual about it while his face was panicking. 

"ECLIPSE, SAVE ME! WHY WON'T YOU SAVE ME?! I CAME HERE FOR YOU! WHAT'S GOING ON!" 

Eclipse is here?! Where? Where is this bitch? Why can't I see or sense her?

I turned around and scanned my surrounding but there was no sign of anyone other than Klaus and I. 

"Who the fuck is Eclipse?" I asked in alarm and Klaus smiled softly at me. 

"Don't worry about it. She's no one, doesn't even exist anymore. She used to be Jacob's friend but she died and he's having a hard time accepting that." Klaus explained and I detected no lies. 

"Oh, okay. Is that why the people in the dungeons are crazy too?" 

Klaus paused for a moment, panic seeming to pass through his features before he smiled at me again. "Ya. Don't go near them again, they're dangerous. I know that you can handle yourself but they are Gods and they can hurt you. Got it?" He said softly and I nodded.