Ch. 9

I woke up to a call from Ric Flair.
ME: "Hello?"
RIC: "I found a therapist we can go to, for just an hour."
ME: "I'm not going."
RIC: "If you don't, I'll have to tell the WWE doctors you aren't well enough for work."

The doctors already are dealing with some things from me and I don't want to bother them with anything else. I also don't want to miss work.

ME: "Fine! I'll go."

I got dressed and packed my bag for work. I went downstairs and waited for Ric. We went to therapy and sat down in the therapist's office.

THERAPIST: "What brings you here?"
RIC: "I wanted Kaydence to get some advice for her problems."
ME: "I don't even know why you care."
THERAPIST: "You should just be glad that someone does."
RIC: "I don't even want to think about what would happen, if I didn't. Can you please listen to her, so I can get you to work and make sure you get some food?"

I told them things about being bullied and being diagnosed with depression and anorexia; things I never told anyone. Ric started crying. He hugged me. I sipped my waiting room coffee.

RIC: "I really wish I knew how to help. Is there anyone at work that could help?"
ME: "I had a boyfriend."
RIC: "Where is he? What does he do?"
ME: "He works with us."
RIC: "Why isn't he helping you?"
ME: "It's none of your business."

We talked more, then he drove us to the arena. I saw Undertaker, then walked the other direction. I don't want to talk. I know he saw me, because he texted me. He wants to talk to me in person. I have to man up and face him. Find out what the problem is.