Ch. 7

I was at the hair and makeup table. I asked my lady to put the black extensions in my hair. She had the idea to tease my hair. I wore blue mini sclera lenses, to make my natural blue eyes show better on camera. I had black eyeshadow and black lipgloss. I wore a black shirt that said divas and black ripped jeggings. My shoes were short, black wrestling boots. I had black nail polish and leather fingerless gloves. Undertaker was doing a promo with Triple H.

TRIPLE H: "I get to beat you again, just like everyone else on this roster."
UNDERTAKER: "I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about my new partner."

New music played. I walked out. Triple H laughed.

TRIPLE H: "I'm not fighting a little girl. You can go ahead and forfeit. The American b*tch must be playing mind games."
UNDERTAKER: "Ring the bell."

The ref started the match. I snuck up behind Triple H and did a scissor kick. I put a submission on him. He tapped out. It was my first match with a guy.

TRIPLE H: "That was a fluke. There is no way I lost to a little girl."

I'm only a few inches shorter than him. I'm actually the biggest diva on the roster. I walked backstage and let the rest of the segment finish. Mandy Rose walked to me.

MANDY: "That was amazing!"
ME: "I guess so."
MANDY: "Why are you upset?"
ME: "I don't know what good fighting guys is going to do for me."
MANDY: "It might lead to something big."
ME: "I don't know."

Undertaker found us. I said bye to Mandy and we went to the car.

UNDERTAKER: "I can't believe that actually happened. I'm sure Triple H won't want to mess with you, again."
ME: "I'm just wondering what this is leading up to."

Undertaker laughed, while we drove to the hotel. We ordered room service for dinner, then went to bed.