Ch. 4

I'm backstage, at TV, in catering. I sat down with my usual bowl of grapes and metal water bottle. Mandy Rose was with me.

MANDY ROSE: "There he is."
Undertaker was sitting with his crew. I went back to twirling a grape around my fingers.

MANDY ROSE: "You can't avoid him, forever."
ME: "Fine!"

I ate the grape, took a sip of water, then walked to his table.
UNDERTAKER: "Hello. Surprised to see you, here."

We talked and said things I don't remember. Damn my head! He got up and kissed me, then hugged me. I can't believe he did that, in front of all of them! I've got to talk to him later. After the show, I found him. I motioned for him to come over. He did. We were in an empty spot.

ME: "Are you avoiding me?"
UNDERTAKER: "You told me to leave you alone."
ME: "Wow! The one time you actually listen to me. I want to take it back. Is it too late?"
UNDERTAKER: "What? No. As long as that's what you really want."

He messed with my hair. I laughed.

ME: "Yes. It is."

He laughed.
UNDERTAKER: "I never got to ask where you're from?"
ME: "Florida! The best state!"
UNDERTAKER: "Texas has it beat. Also, can I have your number?"
ME: "Sure!"

We exchanged numbers. He wrote his name as "Mark," for the caller ID. While I organized my stuff, I saw him erase my name and rewrite it as "Beautiful." He kissed my head.

UNDERTAKER: "I have to go now."
ME: "OK! See ya."

Am I really dating the Undertaker? I don't really have any dating experience. I guess we'll see where this goes. I'm getting these weird feelings inside and don't know how to explain it.