He was standing there, stupefied by the view in front of him when someone walked in. It was his husband on recognition. Mew was wearing his wedding suit too. He looked so intimidating yet so gentle. Mew stood at the stage and let out his aar, signalling Gulf to move towards him. Gulf smiled at his prince charming and walked to him.

"You like it?" Mew asked. Gulf was still looking around, "But what is this for? Where is P'Bai? Where did P'Janister go?!". He could not see anyone other than his husband. Mew smiled at his silly wife, "I was the one who asked P'Janister to call you here". Gulf was confused, "Why didn't you call me yourself?". Mew simply answered, "It would ruin this all". Gulf asked, "But why are we here?" Mew smiled brighter and nervous, "Because I have a really important thing to discuss". Gulf was now frowning a little, "If you  had something to discuss, we could have done it at home! Why bring me here?". Mew let out a deep breath, "Gulf please don't be angry". Gulf calmed a little.

"You know that we were forced to marry, right? Our vows were out of duty instead of love" these words made Gulf's heart melt. "I just want us to take the vows again, out of love this time. It's okay if you don't want to. But there is something I would have loved to ask you" Mew was looking to the ground, nervousness. Gulf ushered him to proceed.

"Gulf, Will you marry me?" Mew asked as if they weren't married yet. Gulf blushed on this question. "Khun Phi..." Gulf said in a low voice. Mew was already on his knees, looking at Gulf for an answer. "Gulf, will you please marry me... again?" Mew asked. Gulf looked in his kneeling husband's eyes, "Of course I will". Mew got up and smiled like a fool in love.

They were enjoying the silent moment between them but were interrupted. "Let the priest walk past na~" Baifern was to be their priest tonight. Gulf looked at his sister wearing a cloak, "Are you a priest or wizard in a night cloak! P'Bai, you look weird". Baifern scrunched and stood between the two. Other friends of the two came in view now. It seemed like a private marriage ceremony.

Baifern started, "Do you, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, take my little brother, Gulf Kanawut Traipipatanapong, as your loving and only wife? Swearing to always love him dearly and never to hurt him... again? ". The 'again' was emphasized on. Mew nodded, looking at his wife. "I, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, take your little brother, Gulf Kanawut Traipipatanapong, as my only and loving wife forever. I swear to always love him and to never hurt him again." Mew completed his vows. The sincerity and truthfulness was reflected in his tone and eyes. Baifern turned to Gulf, "Do you, Gulf Kanawut Traipipatanapong, take my best friend's little brother, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, as your loving husband and swear to always be by his side?". The words were different for Gulf and Mew, Baifern asked what came to her mind and not some scripted words. Gulf said his vows, "I take my sister's best friend's little brother as my one and only. Swearing to stick with him forever". Gulf knew how to deal with his sister's questions well. Baifern was relieved by the sincerity the two showed, "Now kiss, or whatever. I don't care". This was a pure allowance for Mew to kiss his wife.

Mew asked stupidly, "Can I kiss you, my wife?". Gulf rolled his eyes asking his husband discouraged. Gulf grabbed his husband's nape, pulling him closer and connecting their lips in a kiss. Mew was surprised for a second, as he recovered, he deepened the kiss. The two forgot that there were people around them. Kao shouted to make them stop, "Please think of the unmarried na krub!~". Mew was so shy, Gulf held him close. Mew was hiding his face in his wife's neck as his wife hugged him tight. 

Everybody teased the couple for next one hour before they departed.

***MEWGULF APARTMENT***

Mew carried his wife to the bedroom putting him down slowly. Mew was helping Gulf take off his clothes. Gulf's coat was off and his pants were near the end of his long legs. Gulf called his husband as he sat up, Mew looked at him. Gulf closed the distance between them with a kiss. Mew pulled away, "Gulf, what are you doing?". Gulf boldly said, "Kissing my husband. Why do you pull away, Khun Phi?". Mew smiled and came to sit beside him. "Don't do that again, I'll lose control. I don't want to hurt you and our kids" Mew reasoned. Gulf wanted to get angry on not proceeding but the reason was so obvious. Gulf leaned on his husband's chest, "Then we'll do it after they're with us, crying". Mew found his wife so adorable. Mew leaned closer and kissed Gulf. "You just said that you don't want to do this, then why now?" Gulf was so much like  a kid at times. Mew chuckled, "If it's you starting it, I'll lose control. But if I start it, I have controlled myself and only then kissed you". Gulf leaned forward again, "Then kiss me again. I want it now". It was a demand. Mew leaned in, "Why not?".

__________________________________________________________

Wan *sulk*: What the fuck can be worse than having 7 YEARS OF LOVE's ep 1(knowing the series is gonna make me cry like a bitch) and first day of periods!😥😭

I want to cry but no tears coming out. Any suggestions for tears to come?

I just wanted to give you all a nice and sweet chapter before 7 YEAR OF LOVE begins. Still can't believe it's starting today. 

I couldn't hold my tears in the trailers, don't know what a crying mess am I gonna be throughout the series.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed.

How long do you think will I take to complete the story?

- Wan 💝💝💝