Little Brother!~

"Elliii!~" Cheerfully, Auto ran over to her younger brother, arms being thrown over his shoulders and getting him in a head lock of a hug from behind. The younger gagged and winded himself from how tight of a hug, tensing and his eyes widening "Ch-choking me! Auto!" Eli began to hit her arms. Auto gasped and quickly let go with a smile "Oops! Sorry! I just got so excited to see you again, you haven't even called!" Auto's black lips curled into a frown, placing her sweater paws near her face to look even sadder.

Eli instead just rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his chest, looking up at the taller girl. Being much shorter than her proved rather annoying when it made the obvious hickies and bites on her neck, a lot more obvious. The girl hadn't ever been in a serious relationship yet managed to get sex every night when she was a total nutcase? How? There were far too many masochists in this world. "I've been busy. I work two jobs, ya know?" Eli arched a brow and grumbled, though he watched as the white in his sisters eyes averted higher up and she tilted her head. "Flower? You never wear flowers?" Auto asked in confusion, looking back down to her brothers eyes. She watched as an obvious red flush coated his pale face and he was quick to scoff and turn away "I found it! A friend said I suited it so I kept it in" He lied through his teeth. 

"Ah! Eli, who's this?" The ringleader strolled in with a smile, though, her smile dropped and a chill crawled up her spine at the sight of the desaturated female he spoke to. The woman in question only smiled at Lexie, so Lexie was quick to put on a fake smile in order to not be rude. "This is my sister, Auto" "You have a sister? My goodness! You never told me such a thing!" Lexie gasped and strolled over with a fake, cheerful bounce. "May I introduce myself? My name is Lexie Krantzen, I'm the ring leader and owner of this circus!" Lexie put her gloved hand out to shake the hand of the female, who smiled and lifted her sleeve to shake her hand in return. As their hand's locked, Lexie felt a strange coldness on the fabric of her glove. Once pulling back, the ringleader tensed as she saw a strange black liquid now oozing down her pure, white glove. She flinched and threw her hand out in disgust with a gasp "W-What is this??" She asked in shock, to which Eli shrugged. "Don't question it, I don't know either" He said and huffed. 

Lexie lifted her gaze from Eli to Auto and her eyes widened as she watched in fear. The female's head tilted the side, eyes widen and mouth open, tongue out with black dripping down it. Her grey tongue then licking over shark fangs, leaving a trail of black over them, before she lifted a hand above her head, mocking a hanging motion with her hand. The ringleader trembled in fear and took a step back, almost stumbling. Eli watched in confusion, looking back to his sister who quickly went back to normally smiling like nothing happened, but Lexie instead stood frozen in fear. "A-ah it was a pl-pleasure to meet you!" She smiled wide in fear before quickly turned on her heels "JADE??!!" She ran out of the room, almost skidding from how fast she turned corner. 

Eli watched this with a pure confused look, but Auto? 
She watched with a wide, thin grin on her face as black liquid curled down her chin and dripping onto the floor.