A Siren's Promise

The brunette hummed, looking down at her hands. Who would'a thought that a 19 year old would be behind bars waiting for their mom to arrive and get em out. "It was only one candy bucket, come on!" Inku threw her arms up in annoyance and the cop stood beside the bars rolled his eyes. "Watch it sweetheart, I didn't want to take you in either, but you still broke a law" the cop refuted. 
She had been in for only a few minutes, then was lucky when she heard handcuffs buckling and her bars being unlocked. She wasn't being released yet, instead, she was given a friend.
The girl looked her age, maybe a year old. Her hair was long and blonde, down to her back in length. Her chest being big was her most noticeable feature. That wasn't even being rude either, she had gone to great lengths just to make it obvious. It was so easy to end up staring, that Inku hadn't even noticed the ball gag in her mouth. Either she got arrested while doing something super kinky, or that was- just some weird accessory. 

Inku made an ink tentacle and took the ball gag off of her. The girl exhaled deeply and turned her head a bit to look over. "My! Aren't you pretty?~" the girl hummed and tilted her head. 
A cop had to look in quick "Be careful with this one, don't let her voice catch you off guard, she's a siren" he explained and the girl chuckled. "Oh deary, I don't go after women that way" she purred at the cop and pushed her chest to the bars. Inku rolled her eyes, she never called women out for how they acted, but man this girl was uneven in the head. Maybe this was her way of trying to escape. 
"What are ya in for?" Inku tilted her head and the girl chuckled "I was caught fucking a cop in his car and was arrested for 'manipulating' him with my ability, when he just wanted me, not my fault they're all insecure" the girl chuckled. "I'm Alisha, what's your name darlin'?" The blonde haired turned and walked over to sit across from Inku. "Charlotte, but call me Inku" the brunette smiled in return. "What are ya in for?" Alisha asked in return "Shoplifting" Inku shrugged and rested her head against the cold, stone wall. "Waiting for my mom to come pick me up from this place". 

Alisha looked down to her handcuffs and grumbled "It's a shame, isn't it? Youths really deserve more freedom!" she rolled her eyes. Then, a thought popped into her head. Youths, freedom. Two youngers wanting to have fun. That's it! Inku shuffled closer to the blonde haired and whispered "What if I told you there's a group I'd like to form where we recruit youths, protect them and just have fun?". This sentence caused a gleam in Alisha's eyes and she grinned wide, showing her dull fangs. "You have me interested" She lowered her voice and looked to Inku. "Tell me more-" "When we get out of here, I will, think you can handle being out today?" Inku asked and Alisha smirked, flicking her head to the side to move her hair. Curse long hair. Short was so much easier to handle. "Oh honey, I can get out this second if I wanted" she giggled and Inku arched a brow. "Me too, care to demonstrate and get this 'rebelling' group under work?" Inku arched a brow and Alisha winked at her. She stood and went over to the cop stood beside the bars that Inku had spoken to. "How long do I have to be in here?~" and with that, her ability activated with ease and the cop seemed to lose straight formation. "Be a dear and unlock this door and my handcuffs, but don't be suspicious" she whispered and the cop gave a small nod, under her control. 

He took out his ring of keys and unlocked the bars, cranking them open and used a smaller one to unlock her handcuffs. Inku gasped and stood. Alisha rubbed her wrists from being freed and kissed the cops cheek, winking "thanks doll~" she hummed and walked down the corridors of other prison rooms all barred up. 
"On the count of three, be ready to run" Alisha whispered and Inku nodded. "Running is what I'm good at~" She grinned and Alisha chuckled. 
"1.." Alisha got in a stance to start running.
"2.." Inku cracked her knuckles to use her ability if needed.
"3!" In a flash, the two darted out of the room of people. 

The two didn't stop running. In fact, this running showed something they had in common. Jumping gates, climbing walls and jumping rooftops. They were both wall runners! 

Once the two were far enough from the station, they rested a top a store rooftop and panted heavy together. "That was awesome!" Inku threw her arms up and laughed. Alisha chuckled and panted once again, this heaving made her chest even more noticeable as it bounced. "Now, tell me about this group" Alisha tied her hair up into a bun and Inku nodded with a grin. "We'll take in youths that want to rebel, a group where we get into jail trouble but we always escape, we can do graffiti and wall run!" Inku cheerfully explained. "I'll be the leader, of course, but I don't want to be like.. The boss! Or anything, I wanna be the leader, but like an older sister, ya get me?" she asked and Alisha nodded with a smile. "Well, from the looks of it, I'd be the older sister" Alisha chuckled "I'm 20 darlin', how old are you?" She asked and Inku frowned in annoyance "19.." she grumbled and Alisha snickered. "Don't worry darlin, older sister or not, you're still the leader and role model of the group, What ya gonna name it?" the blonde haired asked and messed with her tank top to make her chest more noticeable. As if it wasn't the center of attention before. "Hm.. Roof runners?" Inku tapped her head and Alisha shook her head "not a chance, that sounds so bland" she rolled her eyes. 
Inku tapped her lip and thought. Ink, runner.. Walkers? Ink Walkers! 
"What about the Ink Walkers? My ability is ink after all" Inku suggested and Alisha gave two thumbs up. "Perfect!". Inku got out some paper from her pocket and started writing down ideas of who would be ideal for beginning the group. What roles the group would have and dress codes. Simple outfits that make it free to move would be incredibly necessary. 

"Perfect! For when a person joins, they have to make a promise they will never betray the group and swear that no matter what, they will help the other members" Inku crossed her arms and Alisha smiled. 

"You have my word, A siren's promise".