Chapter 9:The Twin sister's despair

They escort Lazaro to the corpses ,and began to look at the numbers and symbols closely...
The hands on the girls face is like an invitation ,early artisans like in Egypt ,where in their works the crafting of the motion of the hand very important...
This symbol is an ancient Malay symbol turtle or a crocodile, it is formed using n symbol for male and u for female to form a sign of a turtle...And this numbers 3. 14 16 I think is always equivalent to PI is also an abbreviation for Pilipino the 16 letter to the Greek alphabet compare to the most commonly used PHI ,the PI is more primitive in some aspects aside from being 14th letter in Tagalog  and 8th for I exxplains Lazaro
So where do we start Professor..?ask Rhea...
Excuse cause I got a call from the office ,but may I remind you twins that the two of you have to sit this one out...explains Capt. Perez...
Ok.you heard the Captain...says Lazaro...But please can I take you twins for a ride..?ask Lazaro...
(The two just nodded and fallow Lazaro into his Innova)
      Chapter 10:An Old Man's secret
They got into their house near sitio Magdalena cause lately they have a chance pay for an apartment away to the dirty estero the Priars once named.
They invited Mr. Lazaro to have of coffee and he accepted and go around the house...
He was looking at a bookshelf and notitice a wide collection of Rizal's novels and biographies...
Hey, who's this..?ask Lazaro...
That belongs to our Lolo Lauro...says Rhea
He's a big fan of Rizal...adds Leah...
May ..Can. I take a look at this..?ask Lazaro about to pick up the Noli Metangere...
Yeah, sure ...suit yourself...says the twin
He was looking at the pages sort of nostalgia of his highschool days when he notices some underlined in red in some of the passages...
This this strange & interesting why would he underline some words in here..?ask Lazaro
I don't know ...says Rhea
Me ,too ...adds Leah
What if it is somekind of an allusion ?ask Lazaro
What's an allusion Professor..?ask Leah...
A secret message...
Hah..?the twin re-acted
Like Al Capone uses his ration prison books to talk to his contacts outside to widraw his money in some of his faked bank accounts to bribe all the prison guards in Alcatraz,all he need a right words in the books to underline the messages he wants to send to his contacts outside...
explains Lazaro...
Really? exclaims Leah
Or a Scarlett letter to point out the one who kills her before she finally loses her bresth...adds Lazaro...
We don't know...the twin answers together...
Well I can't figure it out too,but I know someone who can...Are you twins interested ...?
Sure ,what are we going to loose...says the twin
Chapter 10The friend of a friend :
They drove in a town outside Manila
You see my friend Merrano is a real fan of Philippine Literature , he believes that in Burgos's La loba ,the Priest is pertaining that the story really happened in real life,Paterno's Ninay was story of a halfbreed Pilipina  that has queensright same with the code of Kalantio he believe as very authentic but he was burned by other scholars... Lazaro tells.
         And finally they stopped infront of an old spooky pre-hispanic house...
So, here we are...says Lazaro
They into the thick Narra wood door...
Hello , Merrano this is your friend Dionisio...
An old man open the door,a Chinese mestizo looking look like he's already quited smoking...
Dionisio , it's you , it's been a long time, who this pretty young ladies like a fruit cut in half...
Listen Merrano (whispers)their Grandfather had just died mysteriously and they need our help... explains Lazaro...
Ok, why come in inside Ill fix you
some ginger tea...says Merrano
They show Merrano the Noli copy of Don Lauro...
I wonder if you could find a secret message in here?ask Lazaro
Ahhh...what do we got here... exclaims Merrano
But first ,we need a key word ,a number or a symbol of something...
They show the crime picture to Merrano
So we got,picture of a turtle, the hand in the young ladies face and the numbers 3.14 16...
(While , Merrano was taking a look at the books)
Is this really necessary..?Whispers Rhea to Lazaro..
I think so, If I remember it's editor Mariano Ponce  qouted: "Through veiled allusions harshly censures the great abuses committed by individuals belonging to certain stablishments" so relax...says Lazaro