Then she met him....

Her Point of view

After dragging Georgina out of Patricia's Office and dodging all the rude comments,whispers and stares coming from the others 'stupid,judgmental jerks' I finally reached my car,it wasn't that fancy it was like your plain old Chevy, except it's been running for about 6 years now and yes I've been using it since I was 16, it has 'some' problems but I still love Carly (it's what I call her)

After 30 minutes of driving, I started to hear noises....

*Clank* *Clank* *Clank*

'Uh oh'

*Clank* *Clank* *Clankkk*

'Oh God no....'

*Crrrrrrr* *Clank* *Clankk*

'Oh pleaseeee not now not now not now!'

*Clank* *Clankkkkkkk*

The car started to slow down

*Erghhhhhhh* *Eeeeeeekkk* *Boomm*

"Nonononononono!!!!!! CARLYYYYY!!!"

"Oi! Keep it down...." Georgina groaned awakening from her slumber.

" Why did you stop the car?" She sat up looking puzzled as ever.

"She broke down! Carly's dead!"

I hurriedly ran out of the car and looked for the thing that killed Carly.

Hood: check

Tires: check

Back: not so much

Smoke emitted out of Carly and I started to panic.

"Wahhhh what if we get stuck out here?! Wh-what if someone kidnaps and kills us?!?!?I STILL WANT TO LIVEEE!!!!!" Georgina looked at me like I was crazy, I mean who wouldn't? I was clinging onto her jacket for goodness sakes!

"Alright, alright, calm down Jones, God my head hurts,Arghhh" she moaned in pain but ended quickly after she threw up

"Ewwww"

"Oh sh-shut u-up"she was still trying to get the rest of her puke out

"That is disgusting but that's what you get for getting drunk at work" I said playfully while sticking my tongue out.

"Okay fine" she said wiping her mouth "I admit my mistake and I'm sorry it won't happen again" she said like it was an everyday statement,which oddly was.

After thinkingg

"I know! Let's call someone!"

"Right!"

I picked up my phone (which had the tiniest amount of charged) and gave it to Georgina so she can call services but it was the worst idea I came up with

"Hello? Yea it's me It was AWESOMEEEE

Yup"

I nudged her with my elbow hoping to remind her why I gave my phone

"Oh yea! By the way can you-Uh oh battery's dead..." She said looking at me with her 'Oopsie' look.

"That was our only chance of getting out and you....Freaking ruined it!!!!Ahhhh!!!!"

I shouted while lunging myself forward trying to claw her face off.

"I'm sorry?"

"Sorry?!?! All you could freaking say is sorry?!?! Arghhhhh!!!!!"

I was literally ripping my hair out because of frustration.

An hour passed,two hours,three,four yet we still didn't see anyone until...

"Wh-what's that?" I shakily pointed at the unknown waving thing

"I-I don't know" She said frightened like me

It started getting closer

And closer

And closer

And Closer

And then.....

"Howdy ladies! Looks like you're in a pickle!"

A man with white hair and a mustache and a western accent approached us along with what looks like his son.

"Ye-yea we are can you help us with our car? It broke down on the way home"

Georgina and I said in unison.

"Well you've come to the right place, me and dad here owns an autoshop back home"

The young man said, he was quite attractive but not exactly my type.He had brown hair,astonishing gray eyes, and a perfectly chiseled face,his accent stood out the most though it wasn't like his dad's at all.

"By the way I'm Glenn and this is my son Rick."

"Georgina. Georgina Walsh."

She said while shaking Rick's hand looking deeply into his eyes.

"Nice to meet you sweetheart"

Rick said in return

"I'm Vanessa" I smiled sweetly at the both of them

"Alright now both of stay close and just wait for us to finish,it'll take a while though..."

"No No it's fine all help is appreciated"

"Yup, Thank you very very much for doing this"

Georgina walked over to Rick and they started to talk.

'Tsk...Typical' I thought while smirking to myself.

After 3 long hours,Carly was finally fixed and I was happy dancing,thanking them over and over again.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank youuuu"

I said while prancing around

I didn't notice that I was already on the street until.....

"MISS!!!WATCH OUT!!!"

"VANESSA!!!"

And then all I saw was darkness