What? Me? No!

His point of view

I rushed into the apartments, not caring about who I bump into, I'm dead anyways so what's the point, I ran and ran and ran until I reached a n apartment....

The door was painted black and pasted on the door was the name I'll never forget.

Could it be? Is it her?

I walked through the door and found myself in a living room, it wasn't that fancy, white walls, black leather couches on the left side by the big window, a flat screen TV, a small,hidden kitchen slash dining room, a marble counter top with a corny flower vase and fish bowl on top of it and a hall way which I think it was where the bedrooms and bathrooms were.

I entered the kitchen and started to look around, not long after I found a picture frame......

It's her

"This is all her fault! Why'd she do it?! What about mom and Annie? I just can't !!!"

I was pacing back and forth, fuming with anger

And This was going on for a few moments until...

"W-w-who a-are yo-you?" And there she was,standing in fright...

"YOU! YOU DID THIS"

Her Point Of view

I saw the mystery guy behind my kitchen and he didn't look as happy as I anticipated.

I stood there frozen until he charged at me, growling in the process

"AHHHHH!!!!!"

"WHY?! WERE YOU DRUNK?! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!"

"I-I DIDN'T DO IT!!! I-I SWEAR!!!"

"NO NO NO I CAN REMEMBER YOUR DRUNKEN FACE EVER SINCE YOU KILLED ME!!!"

Killed him? Me? What? Did I sleep walk again?!

OH MY GOD I SLEEP MURDERED SOMEONE!!!! O.O

Oh wait, I can't do that anymore I had counseling when I was in 7th grade! I had a weird childhood....

Wait! No time for that!

"What the hell are you mumbling about?"

He looked a little transparent but then again I might be imagining stuff again..

"This all just dream~ Nothing but a silly dream~" I chanted over and over again hoping to escape this nightmare but nothing, he just stood there and looked at me with a puzzled and angry face. If it was possible.

"Will you stop it?!" He said annoyed and went over to me gripping my shoulders "This.Is.Not.A.Dream."

"AHHHHHH!!!" I turned away and picked something up and well ,threw it at him, not giving a single care on what it was.

"Oi!" He dodged and charged at me again

"I SAID STOP" he held me by my arm

"O-okay" I looked into his eyes and eventually calmed down, I mean who wouldn't? You could get easily lost in those beautiful,brown eyes I mean I've seen brown eyes but not this gorgeous....

"Stop mumbling about nonsense!" He shouted again, I must've said it out loud

"S-sorry" I apologized while stuttering, what was he talking about me killing him?

"I bet you're wondering why I'm angry, well" He let go of me and started to explain.

"Last night, I was driving home and I saw you dancing in the street near a tree..." This sounds too familiar,I thought but I still listened to him

"Unluckily my brakes wouldn't work so I was skidding on the road, If it wasn't for you drunk dancing-" "I DON'T DRINK!" I defended "Whatever!" He started to get mad again but calmed himself down

"As I was saying, if you weren't dancing on the street I would've just had a small impact...

I-I'm not even sure if I'm alive now..." He said in a sad tone of voice

"WHAT? ME? NO! IDIDNTDOANYTHING" I was panicking and started to talk fast but instead of explaining more. I ran, just ran away.