The Creepy Lady can see me?

Her Point of View

This is unbelievable....Me? K-Kill him?

Th-That was a dream! It can't be true!

It was all in my colorful brain, right?

I kept running and running thinking about what to do until...

"OW!" I accidentally tripped on something,I looked up to see what it was and saw him,smirking at me with his devilish but admittedly,gorgeous eyes.

"How's it going down there?" His said with his voice so low and raspy, still smirking at my fallen state.

"Shut up...." I looked away from his eyes, blushing with embarrassment.

I stood up and dusted myself, glaring at him with... Passion. I kept walking away, not wanting to see his face.

God, I hated him right now, if only he wasn't attractive, I would have sent his Ghost butt to India and let him eat all kinda of unimaginable spicy food, unless he liked spicy food then maybe I would- Wrong Timing to think of this stuff, Jones, Wrong Timing....

I was heading to the 'old lady-with-a-creepy-smile-and-huge-mole' or Gertrude's Juice stand until a very familiar hand grabbed my arm, yanking it and sending me to whatever direction he was in.

"Let me go!" I struggled to get out of his grip

"No! You have to listen to me!" He kept holding me until....

"Hey! Let Go of Nessie,Young man! Unhand her!" Gertrude shouted from the juice stand

"Y-You can see me?"