Her Side

Her Point Of view

"Georgina?" I called my co-intern and best friend who was currently getting on my nerves since I have been calling her for the past 30 minutes.

As I turned to my left, I heard shuffling and things hitting the ground coming from the office,

"WOOOOOOHHH!!!! PARTEHHH!!!!" I finally heard her familiar,scratchy,drunk voice and with that I busted the door open with a kick, good thing I wasn't wearing heels. I entered the room and saw her on top of the coffee table acting like it was a dancefloor or something.

"GEORGINA!! GET DOWN FROM THERE!!! YOU ARE SOO DEAD IF PAT SEES THIS!!!" I screamed since the music she was playing was so loud, I mean how can the others not hear it??

"HEYY *hiccup* VANNN *hiccup*" She said drunk and totally ignoring what I said. I was supposed to say something until I heard a familiar booming voice.

"ARE YOU DRUNK?!?! REALLY?!?! AND AT WORK TOO?!?!" I was literally panicking since our boss, Patricia Ross just saw Georgina drunk and dancing on the table.

"VANESSA!!! GEORGINA!!! TO MY OFFICE NOW!!!" She was clearly fuming with anger.

'Guess I'm going to go Job hunting later....' I thought while trudging to Patricia's office and dragging Georgina along.How the heck did she sneak a bottle of Vodka to work?!

"Care to explain why you're both here?" She said while sitting on her chair, I was going to say something until I get cut off the second time.

"Well *hiccup* I was doin *hiccup* all you boring *hiccup* re*hiccup*tards a favor by *hiccup* being drunk *hiccup* and awesome at the *hiccup* same time Hihihihi Ain't that right brotha? Hehehe" Georgina said while grinning like an idiot and hugging me like a teddy bear.

"That doesn't even make sense!"

Patricia was looking at us with fire in her eyes.

"Since your little friend here is still clearly drunk,"She said glaring at the drunkard next to me

"I ain't little!"

Georgina defended

"Vanessa explain" Pat said while trying to calm herself down

"W-well I don't really know since I-I wasn't th-there until you c-came and I-I w-as looking fo-for h-her too." I said shakily,hoping that she won't fire us.

"I *hiccup* trusted *hiccup* youuuuu hihihihi" Georgina said ridiculously

"Georgina Walsh this is not the first time you've done this" Patricia seriously said

" *hiccup* Six times in a row Babehhh *hiccup* " Georgina said proudly

"I think I might need to terminate you" Patricia said

"W-wait y-you're not terminating me too right? Please please please don't! I-I need this job, I mean without it I can't fund the apartment,I won't have food to eat, or or-"

"Vanessa, calm down, I've seen your records and well, I don't think that sleeping in the office can actually terminate you" Patricia said smiling sweetly at me but you can still see the anger in her eyes.

- 1 hour later -

"I am still very disappointed that you did this Georgina,you are one of the most gifted interns here! it appears that you might have to see the CEO about this...."

Pat said in a serious tone while her back was facing us.

*Snore* *Snore* *Snore*

"Uhhh Miss, I think she fell asleep."

I said while looking at my sleeping friend -.-

"Oh uhm just let her sign this form in the morning and tell her to drop by my office again tomorrow, I'll take her to the board myself. You may take your leave."

"Thank you Miss"

I didn't know that it was the last time I could ever see that company.....