Nightmare

RHM was sleeping as the nightmare of fighting Henry pops in his head. RHM still has the memory of bleeding out of his Left eye while fighting Henry. It keeps coming back to him, he did this for the one he loved Reginald. He didn't want him to get hurt at that moment. All RHM thought at that point was Protect Reg He couldn't dodge the hits but all he saw before he woke up was his Right Arm bleeding. RHM woke up in a seat leaning on a hospital bed. Oh right Reg... Right hand man sat up seeing Reginald in the bed still out. The most recent mission Reginald and RHM went on. One of the Guards ended up shooting Reginald in the arm And RHM ended up fleeing with Reg in his arms. At the time RHM thought that was the best choice. RHM sat at The hospital bed. "I should of protected you Reg, now I don't even know if your goin' to live or not" RHM said. RHM then stood up. "I love you Reggie" RHM then left the room to see if all the other Members where doing what they where doing. RHM almost walked out of the room but heard a noice from behind him. "Right?" Reginald said in a quite voice. "I'm glad your not ded'" RHM said. He then turned around "You know I don't die that easily" Reginald said. "But you know how to scare the living soul out of me," RHM added. "That to" Reginald agreeing. RHM walked back to the hospital bed. To talk with him for the rest of the Night until he brought up his nightmare.
- - -
"Another Nightmare Right?" Reginald asked. "Yep" RHM. "Could we snuggle?" Reginald asked. RHM trying to keep himself together asked "Why are you askin' me?" RHM asked. Reginald then got up from the hospital bed and with his one free hand Reg grabs him by the hand and drags him to there room. RHM and Reginald then latex on the bed and started cuddling. "I love you Reggie" RHM said. "I love you two Righty"
The rest of the night they cuddled and both feel asleep
- - -
Thank you for asking me to write something with Angst at the Start and ending with Fluff, @LostShadowOfDarkness
I hope you like this and also sorry for the delay
Just Schoolwork holding me back.