Sleepwalk

It was an Early Morning (1:00AM) in the Tophat's Airship. It was mostly quite until a mission of some-sort. But you could hear the footsteps of Chief Reginald though the halls. He started this at-least 30 Minutes ago. No one on the ship knew why, not even his Right hand man. That night RHM was flying the airship. So he heard footsteps loud and clear. He turned it to autopilot and went into the halls of the airship. He walked a bit but then saw Reginald sleepwalking. "Reg?" RHM questioned in his head. RHM walked closer and saw Reginald clearly with his Red robotic glowing eye. "Sleepwalking?" RHM said in his mind. "What are you doin walking through the halls like this Reg?" RHM walked closer to see his eyes shut. "Yep, definitely sleepwalking" RHM picked Reginald up to find him immediately calming down. "Reg you awake?" His voice was a softer tone and not his normal one. RHM heard a mumble combing from Reginald. It was hard to hear what he mumbled "Reg you sleepwalked around the whole damn ship" RHM said in a soft voice. "really righty?" Reginald spoke but you could barley hear it. "Lets get you back to bed shall we" RHM said as he started walking to Reginalds room. RHM and Reginald shared a bedroom. But this wasn't forced, they chose to share a room. Once they both got to the room RHM carefully placed Reginald on his bed. "you know you don't have to take care of me like this" Reginald spoke in a weak voice. "Well go to the doctor tomorrow to see if we can figure out why this is happening". RHM said as he got into bed and laid right next to Reginald. "what are you doing righty?" Reginald questioned. "Since I don't trust that you won't sleepwalk again I have no other choice but to watch over you, after all. I am your Right hand man" RHM answered to Reginald. Reginald got flustered of what the Robotic just said. Reginald got even more Flustered when RHM wrapped his arms round him. "Goodnight. Reg" RHM said as he drifted off to sleep. Reg refused to sleep but he gave in and fell asleep in RHM's arms.