ReWired (pt 1?)

It was just a normal day, The airship was full of idiots apart from Two. RHM and Reginald, Reginald was at the time at the controls. Reginald was controlling the ship until he heard a scream and then a bang. Reginald Immediately put the Airship in autopilot knowing to was RHM's scream and went into the halls of the airship to try to find the noise. Seconds later another scream could be heard this time it was a Toppat member. Reginald ran to where the direction was coming from. Reginald ran through the halls and then stopped to see RHM Rewired. "Righty?" The room when silent. "What happened?" Reginald said as he looked at him. Reginald didn't know he was Rewired at this time until he saw a Blue Light. "You got Rewired didn't you" Reginald Whispered to himself" Silence filled the hallways. "I was told that you where my target" RHM said. "Snap out of it Righty!" Reginald yelled. "Or you'll what?" RHM said. Reginald didn't want to do this but it may be the only way. Reginald grabbed his hand and said in a Passionate tone "I love you" Then Reginald kissed RHM's cheek. Surprisingly it worked, "Reg?" RHM said confused as just what the heck has happened. "Did you just, kiss me on my cheek?" RHM questioned. "Y-yes" Reg said truthfully. "Can you do it again?, because I love you two" RHM said. They where now both blushing messes and surprisingly none of the Tophats are watching. Reginald kisses his cheek again. "How about you explain the other stuff now Reg" Right said. "Well, I think you got hacked into by someone" Reg started. "Do you remember what the looked like?" Reg asked, "I know he was wearing a Tophat- Oh, we have a traitor" RHM said. "We Catch him!, how about we check the Cameras" Reg said. "Maybe that could catch him, but what if he escaped the Airship?" RHM asked Reg. "Someone keeps track of all the Escape Pods Righty, I haven't gotten notified that anyone left" Reg Replied. "So Cameras?" RHM asked. "Cameras"
- - - -
I might do a Part 2 depending on if you want it
I am also doing requests