Rewired pt.2

Reginald and RHM are headed to 1/3 of the Security rooms on the ship.
"Alright Sven, We gotta have a few words with ya" RHM then walked into the room with Reginald behind him.
"What do you want this time?" Sven Pouts and then turns back to the millions of screens going on at once.
"I would like to see the Cameras from 2 hours ago" Reginald then walked over to a chair and sat in it watching the Cameras until someone caught Reginald's eye
"Isn't that Terrence?" RHM pointed out. Reginald gave RHM the hand signal for Red Alert. The Signal was a Fist.
"I know Announcing it would lead him Running so we will have to spread the word around" RHM then left the room to warn the Clan but Reginald stopped Him.
"I can't let you going out in the open alone, for now we just have to stay here" Reginald then pulled him back into the Room.
"I'll warn everyone on ship Boss, we will begin searching right away" Sven then runs out of the room to go to the main area.
"Why did you hold me back Reg?" RHM leaned on the wall while Reginald was on the other side looking at the Cameras.
"You know I love you Right" Reginald then looks up at the ceiling and spins in the chair. "Besides. I don't even know what Terrence can do if He did Rewire you"
     "It's fine Reg, it's not like the first time I've been rewired-"
     "You've been rewired before?!?" Reginald walked to RHM and gave Him a worrying death glare.
     "How about look at the Cameras Reg" RHM then turns Reginalds head around to look at the Cameras. "I think your yelling attracted an Enemy of ours." A bang can be heard getting louder and louder at the door.
     "I'm making the Announcement RHM let Sven know this" Reginald gets a small Microphone out of his pocket while RHM gets his Walky-Talky. They both make their speeches and hear no banging at the door anymore.
     RHM opens the door to find Terrence running full speed ahead into the room. Reginald being behind RHM. RHM then closes the door.
     "Hello again Terrence Suave" Reginald then stepped into the light. "How foolish can you be to make your way on this Airship?" RHM then appears behind him."You can't wait to be thrown off the airship this time"
Terrence stays quite as the room Had a Dim light through the Glitchy Screens.
"You can't stay quite forever., it's rather you talk or we will throw you off the Airship like last time."
"Your nothing without your Right Hand Man. I Rewired him so I could have a better chance at not getting caught on this Airship!" The room is quite and no one says a word until Right Hand Man bursts out laughing.
"Right Hand Man are you ok?" Reginald turns to him and RHM grabs Reginalds Hand
"Oh it's nothing. It's just funny that he thought I would get in his way" RHM grips onto Reginalds hand.
"It's about time I throw him off ship" Reginald looks at RHM and gives an evil grin at him.
RHM grabs some rope and a Pan and does the the first step. Reginald opens the door and RHM drags Terrence by a Rope on his Neck. They get to the dock we're Reginald is standing once again.
"I never thought I would have to do this again, but I guess your Stupid it wouldn't even matter" Reginald then gets punched off the bored by a Traitor of the TopHat Clan. RHM acts quickly and punches both the Traitor and Terrence into Pledging Death. Then RHM goes after Reginald.
After going full speed ahead RHM finds Reginald still falling (How Long is this Fall?) RHM grabs Reginald and carries him Bridal Style. All the way to the Airship. The rest of the Day consists of Reginald Thanking RHM a lot & Security Plans.

- - - - -

This is the Writer of this Fanfic,
I would like to thank you for reading this OneShot. I also would like to say that due to school OneShots will be Delayed a little.
Yes Requests are open
Enjoy your Readings
- Neo