She groaned, falling on her side, letting go off her sword. She gulped, taking hold of it until the demon ran towards her. 'The thing will not make an orphan of my brother!' She charged at it, holding her sword.
'If I go down, let's make it a fight.'

(Y/n) slashed at the thing once again as it's claws ran straight towards her. She yelled, using her upper body strength to slash it all the way through but it was mid way stuck. She attempted to pull her sword away from the demon but it was trapped. "I-Inosuke!" She yelled and right on time, the boar head wearing man ran at the man head first, stabbing one of his swords into the nap of the neck and hammering it in with the other. "Guess a girl like you does need me!" Inosuke yelled, cackling maliciously.

He understood (y/n) wasn't weak but, it made him feel stronger having to help someone else.
Especially for a girl who gave him 4 broken ribs.

(Y/n) got her sword all the way through but gasped as his neck was already healing. The demon grabbed her head and was ready to crush it and throw her to he side when Inosuke attacked its arms and let her go.
(Y/n) fell to the ground and panted as she grabbed the sword and sliced the demon's leg off.

'That should distract it.'
(Y/n) grabbed a hold of her sword firmly grasping it as she charged at it. Inosuke was right beside her. "You take the front!" She said, leaping in the air and standing behind it. "Now, Inosuke!" She said, signaling they'd double team this demon.
The spider like demon growled, ready to swing its arms around but they both ducked and as it turned once again for a clear opening, leaped.

(Y/n) growled, stabbing into the demon's neck. "Die damn it!" She yelled as Inosuke stabbed at it too. 'This thing has to be the worst case of a demon slayer yet! Taking care of a kid, tiny and weak-' She screamed as the demon punched her.

"(Y/n)!" Inosuke yelled out. Yohei ran away from Murata and ran to her. "Kid, don-" Murata gasped as the kid was about to collide with the demon.

The scent of wisteria blinded the taller demon and he shook his head to get away from the scent and Inosuke took this time to choke hold the demon away from the kid and (y/n). "Hey brat! Watch over the kid!" Inosuke yelled at Murata. The brown haired boy ran to the (h/c) haired girl laying the floor. "She's not responding!" He gasped as Yohei shook her body. "(Y/n)! Wake up! Please wake up there's a demon! (Y/n)!" He yelled.

(Y/n) sat by her grandmother on her tea room which also made up as her bedroom and dojo. "(Y/n) dear, you have been the best demon slayer I have ever raised. Please, make it far. I can't lose you too." She said. "You won't." She grinned. Her grandmother set her half empty tea cup on the table. "You're our only hope now, (l/n). Farewell." She muttered shallowly as she closed her wrinkly eyes. "G... grandma?" She asked. "Grandma!" She caught her in her arms but she didn't respond. "Grandma! Hey! Wh-" She couldnt pronounce a sentence as tears overflowed her eyes. "Grandma!" She howled out, screaming until her eardrums shattered.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and instantly got up and ran to the demon. "What the-" Murata screamed was she ran inhumanly fast at the beast.
Inosuke as getting his head crushed by the demon as she ran to it, holding her sword.
'She's dead and I know it. She died in my arms in my dream which means she's gone now. If I die then there would be no success or hope for her to trust me. I would be a shame to be called a student. At least let me die in this demon's hands with blood shed.'
(Y/n) screamed, lifting her sword in the air and plundering it in the demon's head who howled as it was cracked in half.
She did it again and again until they both fell.
Inosuke was ready to take an attack at it until he saw (y/n) hatching at the demon, the blood splattering all over her.

Yohei stares at her in fear as if the demon had possessed her.
All was left was a mushy mess with the demon's head messily removed and turning into ashes.

(Y/n) panted, realizing Inosuke was injured. "Ino-" Her eyes widened when she saw him tied up to a tree with Yohei. "You brought a kid with you?" A man's voice could be heard beside her. She gasped, looking over at him.

His eyes trained at her blood splattered face and her eyes, filled with an adrenaline rush. He noticed a green sword in her hand.
"You're the-"
He recalled months ago of the girl who slashed the trees in a forest. He presumed it was a demon attack until he saw the girl holding a green sword. She was battered up and beaten. She was getting yelled at by an old woman and yet she still stood her ground.
Her (h/c) hair was out of its bun as she was ready to pass out. 'I got up too fast.' She unknowingly let go of her sword and fell on the boy with dark black hair and blue hue. "You're going with the others." He sighed, yelling out rope from his haori.
"Is he okay?" She asked. The boy in the mismatched haori hummed. "The guy wear the weird mask. Is he okay?" She muttered.
A tear shed from her eyes as she passed out and her breathing softened.
The boy with blue eyes sighed. "How will you ver be a demon slayer if you can't recognize your limits?"

He tied the girl up on a different tree from the others, watching her chest rise and down, sound asleep with blood on her face that was drying. He  rubbed her own haori on her face to remove the blood.

He stared at he closely.

"She's... cute."