Chapter 3: Face to Face

Start from the beginning

They made tteoboki, bulgogi, ssam wraps, and gimbap

They made tteoboki, bulgogi, ssam wraps, and gimbap. Wooyoung made the ssam wraps, tteoboki and part of the bulgogi. He cooked with his mom a lot. Even learned from his friends Cousin:
Kim Seok-Jin.

In total it took them about 45 minutes to make everything

In total it took them about 45 minutes to make everything. As soon as the table was set, they gestures the boys to come over and eat. From San's eyes, he can see Wooyoung was a helpful kid. No doubt. He still didn't care though.

They had to sit across each other since both their parents told them too. As they ate, they also talked. Mostly their parents. Mr.Choi was amazed by Wooyoung's cooking skills. To be honest, Wooyoung was like cooking expert, at the age of 19 only. San was also amazed but didn't really show it. As they talked, both their parents said something to make both of the boys choke on their food.

"So.. as the plan for this wedding. We also want a grandchild. We tested Wooyoung the other day and seems like he can get pregnant."-Mrs.Jung said.

Immediately both boys choked on their food. Mrs.Jung was a bit concerned so she gave them both a glass of water. After they stopped choking, Wooyoung spoke.

"W-what?! Pregnant? That means that doctors appointment wasn't for my health?"-Wooyoung said. Wooyoung remembered when his mom took him to the hospital to check in his "health".

"No~ sorry if I lied.."-Mrs.Jung.

"Yes, Wooyoung we want another grandchild. Your sister Wheein already has 2 kids and Hoseok just had his."-Mr.Jung.

"I-Uhm.. W-well-"- Wooyoung couldn't form any. His parents wanted another grandkid!

"Uhm.. Sir.. We'll see. Whenever Wooyoung is ready.."-San spoke up.

Wooyoung looked up surprised. San really said that.. Wooyoung couldn't believe what he was hearing.

San's P.O.V
'Really San, you had to say that' I scolded myself. I didn't even know our parents were planning on wanting a grandkid. Great. Now we'll see. Wooyoung looked shook. I'm not surprised. I've seen some pregnant men before.

*time skip*

Third Person P.O.V

It was clearly: 8:30 pm. San and his dad we're saying their goodbyes and getting ready to leave. Wooyoung said goodbye to San and to Mr.Choi. Just like that San they left. Wooyoung was still a bit flustered of what San said earlier. He was still a virgin. Yes, he might seem boring but he waited for the perfect guy.
Wooyoung's thoughts were interrupted by his mom.

Wooyoung's P.O.V

"Wooyoung? How'd you like the thought of moving in with San soon?" -Mrs. Jung.

"Huh? Oh.. u-uhm.. great. I'll get to know him more." I replied as I smiled.

"That's great! You'll be moving in less than a week then." -Mrs.Jung.

I nodded as I headed upstairs. 'Damn, that was a tiring day' I thought to myself. I headed to my room and went to my closet. I picked out my pajamas and boxers. I then grabbed my towel and headed to my bathroom. I grappled my make-up wipes and erased my make-up. I then turned on the shower, putting my hand under the water to make sure the temperature was just right. I then stripped out of my outfit and headed in.

*15 minutes later. I don't know how to write about showers- PFFT*

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I then headed to the sink and brushed my teeth. I then did my nightcare, put my clothes on and headed to bed. Before, I check the time,It was 10:30 pm. I sent my alarm to 8:30, and headed to sleep.

———————————————————————————
aYo How'd you like this Chapter? It was pretty long this time. (1110 words) The next chapter would be San's P.O.V. Prepare- 💅🏻😆
(10-17-20)