Important Author's Note

Hey guys! So in case you haven't noticed, I haven't posted a chapter for this story this week. This is for two reasons. One, I just couldn't get the chapter finished. It just wasn't happening and I have to fix some of the outline to make it all work. Two, I was busy all last week and I meant to finish it up Saturday morning but I was out of town at my grandmother's memorial service. So I'm very sorry, but there will not be an update this week. I was going to have one tomorrow (since I have school off then and I just got home but I'm really just too tired and I can't get two updates done this week.

This leads me to the second part of my message. There will be an update this Saturday. I promise, I promise, I promise. This is the reason I posted this message within the story itself, so I have some accountability. 

Okay, third part of the message. As a consolation for not having an update, I have posted the cast for this story! Well, I will have it posted by the time most of you see this lol. Hope that makes up for it! It's a huge cast but make sure to tell me if you think of someone I haven't casted.

Last part, I promise lol. This is dedicated to TheChipmonk for her helping me choose a title for this story since I'm super indecisive :)