~Smut~Jack G imagne for @Magconer4lyfe~ PART 2 :O

DONT FORGET TO READ PART ONE! CAMERON IMAGINE AND NASH PART TWO COMING OUT SOON!! WHOA!!!!

She asked for smut so yea.. this happened

~~~~~

Jack slammed his Lips onto my neck causing me to moan.

"Thats what I like to hear baby girl" He whispered in my ear. He put my arms above my head and pinned them down.  He kissed my lips with passion and thrust. His tounge shot into my mouth without warning, Searching my mouth. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Matching today?" He looked down at my bra and underwear. He was being a tease.

"Jackkkkkkk please!" He got off me and stood. 

"You broke rule number one." 

"Daddy.." I whispered

"What?" He held his hand up to his ear

"Daddy" I said normally. 

"Well I dont think thats loud enough. I can help you with that..." He got back on top of me and started to kiss my neck. He kissed my collarbone and chest. He skipped over my boobs and started to kissing down my stomch. He took his time letting me hear his lips making a smacking noise as they touched my skin. He looked up at me with his brown eyes that always made me melt. He lips layed their last kiss right above my panties. I looked at him impatient. He used his teeth to rip my panties off. I flung them off as they were at the bottom of my feet. 

"Impatient are't we baby girl." He said looking at me with a smirk. His head came back to my thighs. He started to kiss my thighs going closer to my c*nt. He kissed right around it.

"Please" I breathed out

"Plese what?" He continuded kissing.

"Please Daddy" He smirked against my skin.

"I want the neighbors to know my name."

"What?"

"Say my name. If you want me to F*ck you." 

"Jack"

"I can't hear you. I want how badly you want me"

"JJAACCKKKKKK" I basically screamed. 

"There we go" He started to lick my c*nt. 

"Ughhhh" I moaned out. Without warnng he stuck his tounge in me.

"DADDDDYYYY UGHHH FUCK JACKK" He took his mouth out of me. I looked down at him. 

"Do you want to taste yourself baby girl?" I nodded yes.

He came up and started to kiss me. He let go of the kiss and started to unbuckle his pants. 

"Take your shirt off" I told him *not asked*

"What" He said still unbuckling his buckle. 

"I'm fully naked and your fully clothed" 

"So your making rule now?"

"Yes" I snapped. 

"Fine. Only one more"

"I get to pull your hair" 

"I'm perfectly fine with that" He ripped his shirt off and as he did that I dropped his boxers and pants. 

"Im on the pill" 

"Good I hate condoms." He placed himself at my enterance. 

"ready" I nodded my head agresivly. 

He slowly entered me. He let me adjust to his size and he started going really slow.

"FFAASSTTEERR PLLEASEE"

"If you want me to go faster beg"

"PLEASE JACK PLEEASEEEE FASSSTTERR HARRDERRR" He didnt speed up

"JACKKK PLEASSSE DADDDY FUUUCCCKKKK DADDDY ME PLLLEEEASSSEE HARRDDEERRR DADDDDDDYYY III NNNNEDDDD YOOU III WANNT YOUU FUCK! DADDY PLEASE!!!" He went alittle faster as I pulled on his hair.

"DADDYY PLLEASE I WANNA FFEEELLL YOOU IM MY STOMCH JACKKK UGHHHHHHHHHH PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He went as fast as he could. 

"ughh" was all that could come out of me mouth. I felt Jack become sloppy. 

"BABE IM GOING TO CCCUMM"

"M-Me too" 

With that I felt him release into me. He fell to my side and pulled a cover over the both of us. He pulled me close and I started cuddling with him.

"You know I love you Mya." Jack said

"Yea of coarse" He kissed the top of my head and turned out the light. 

We both fell asleep in each other arms.

~~~~~~~~
OMG THAKS SO MUCH FOR 1.K READS OMG!!! U GUYS ARE FABSOME!!! SORRY I HAVE UPDATED IN YEARS!!! MY DAD IS YELLING AT ME TO GO TO BED SO PEACE!!!

DONT FORGET TO READ MY MATT FANFIC!!! THE FIRST CHAPTER IS SHIT BUT THE REST ARE AWESOME!!!!

LONG CAMERON IMAGINE COMING!!! 

SORRY THIS IS CRAPPY!

LOVE YOU MY SASSPINOSAS'

~MEG!! <3