Cameron Dallas imagine~ I Love You~

~OMG THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR 1K ~ If your not really into this kind of stuff, I'm writing a Matt fanfic so I would TRULY appreciate if you guys voted and commented on it. Chapter one is really bad but Chapter two is good and I'm working on chapter three!~

~~~~

You have been dating Cameron for about 2 years. He has made a huge impact on your life. The nights you two stay up texting when he is away. Waking up to his lips pressing against yours. You loved everything about Cameron. And when you two first met you guys actually hated each other... But now you two are madly in love. 

it was around one in the morning and you couldn't sleep. It was the third night since you moved in with Cam. You got up out of bed and walked out of your room. You walked over to Cameron's room. You slowly opened the door.

"Hey baby girl you ok?" Cameron said leaning on his elbows looking up at you. You were wearing just underwear and one of his shirts. You stood next to him.

"I couldn't sleep, mind if i-" He pulled you top of him. You giggled. He was looking you up and down.

"I like your pjs" He said looking at your butt.

"Ya dont get too exited or I will sleep ontop of the covers" You said looking at cameron who had a pouty face. You could see his face from the moonlight. You threw the covers reavling a Cameron only in his boxers. 

"Are you snuggling with me tonight??" A excited Cameron said as you started getting under the sheets.

"Yea" You said getting close to Cameron and cuddling up against his bare chest. Cameron put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer. You sowly started to drift to sleep in his warm arms.

~

"Babe?" You fluttered your eyes open and looked at Cameron who looked a little nervous. You leaned over him and looked that the clock. It read 2:15 am.

"Yea babe?" You said going back to your cuddling poison. 

"Can you not do that?" Cameron said not looking at you but staring forward.

"what?" you yawed.

"Tease me?"

"Sorry Cam I wasn't trying too." 

"Ok go back to sleep princess."

You decided to play around with Cameron. You faced away from him and rubbed your butt up against him.

"Sorry i'm just trying to get comfy "

"It's ok babe" Cameron re-placed his arm around your waist. You moved up alittle and his hand landed on your- ya know... 

"Sorry babe" he said moving his hand away.

"It's fine.." You said moving up again so it was place there again. You were pretty sure got the idea that you were teasing. 

"You think your cute huh?" He pulled you so  you were facing him. You smiled. He pulled you close to him so you couldn't move around and tease him. You fell asleep again.

~

"Babe" Cameron said kissig your cheek. 

"Yea?" You looked over him again and looked at the clock it read 2:45 am. 

"Babe." You looked at Cameron who looked nearvous. 

"Whats wrong?" He said something but so low you couldn't hear it. 

"What?" You said

"I "  You couldn't hear what else he said.

"You.. what Cameron?'

"I need" You still couldn't hear the rest. You rolled your eyes

"You need what Cam? Stop being a pussy and just tell me."

".." You coudln't hear anything he said

"JUST TELL ME CAMERON" you said getting alittle annoyed.

"YOU! I NEED YOU! MY GOD" Cameron said turning facing the other direction. He hates asking for stuff and being embarrassed. You put your arm around Cameron and you put your head on his shoulder leaning over talking to him.

"Cam.." You said being seductive. 

"I'm yours remember?" You whispered in his ear. He picked you up and put you on top of him.

"You sure?"

"Your in control" He smirked at your reply. You started to kiss his neck while straddling his hips. He let a groan out as you lightly be his skin. You smiled against him. 

Without warning Cameron flipped you two over so he was ontop. 

"I'm in charge.. remember?" He whispered in your ear. He kissed your lips hard and passionate. He slid his tongue across your lip for access but you denied. He let go of the kiss and looked at you. You smiled.

"I'm going to get my tongue in your mouth no matter what." He started to kiss you neck. He knew exactly where your sweet spot was, as if he memorized it. You tried to hold in moans best you could.

"Baby girl.. why don't you moan for daddy.... I know you want to... do it for me.... moan baby... daddys waiting..." He would whisper in your ear between kisses on your neck. You let out a small moan when he bite your neck and he took the advantage. He kissed your lips again and shoved his tounge in your mouth. Making sure every inch wasn't left untouched. 

He started to take off the shirt you were wearing. 

"I love you so much (Y/N).... I hope you realize that." He said standing on his knees looking down at you. 

"I love you more Cameron" He smiled and layed his body back ontop of you. He kissed you once again while unclipping your bra. He kissed down your stomch then took off your panties. He looked you up and down smirking. 

"What are you doing?" You asked balancing yourself on your elbows to look at him. 

"Just trying to figure out how someone like you would like me" 

"Cameron?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"Can I show you how much I love you?" You looked at him through your eyelashes which you knew drived him completely insane. You pulled him down back ontop of you. You flipped you two so you were ontop. You started to grind your hips on his boxers. 

"Y/N.." He closed his eyes and put his head back. You rolled off him and pulled the cover over yourself.

"FUCKING TEASE!!" You giggled at Cameron's reaction. He flipped you over so you were facing him.

"Cam i'm tired.." You yawn and then looked at him through your eyelashes, once again. 

"Finnneee...." He whined.

"But you are coming in the shower with me tomorrow" 

"FINNNEEE" You copied him smiling. He rolled his eyes and pulled you close. 

"Wait"

"what" Cameron asked as you got up using the cover to cover yourself.

"Cameron i'm fucking naked..." You grabbed your bra off the ground and put it on.

"BUT Y/N!!!" 

"ugh" You didn't put on the shirt so you hopped in bed with your bra and underwear on.

"Your such a doche sometimes Mr. Dallas"

"You but i'm your doche"

"I hate you"

"I love you" He kissed you on the forhead and you fell asleep in his arms. 

~
Yea.... Anyway look at the gif I left you guys in media.. Ik its beautiful <3 I love Matt's reaction in th back XDDDDD

I first had give me love by Ed Sheeran as the song but then I put ride by somo the I just gave up and put kings and queens (throw it up) by Somo. Sorry the music doesnt really match

Anyway! PLEASE go look at my Matt Fanfic!

Love you my sasspinosas'

~Meg *.*