Nash Grier ~ volleyball PLAYER~ part 1

I got my nash blanket so I believe this calls for an imagine!!

Y/n- your name

Y/f/n- your friends name

-----------------------------------------

You were a jr in high school yet you were on the varsity volleyball team. Tonight's game was going to be a huge game. The whole school came, even nash...

Nash was the bad bitch of the school. You swear he had sex with every girl ever and was the meanest person/ charming person you would ever meet. Plus he was a huge flirt. Especially to you. But you were a good girl. Good grades, loving family and you didn't want some jerk ruining that.

The game was about to start and you looked over at nash as he was surrounded by his group of friends. You looked over to your right at y/f/n who was also in the game and your best friend. The thing is she had a MAJOR crush on Cameron, one of Nash's best friends.. Cameron was just like nash yet sweeter. Everyone thought y/f/n and cam would be adorable together.

" READY! PLAY!" The ref shouted over the screaming crowd.

~after about 20 mins. Into the game~

" y/n! Y/f/n! Out! Bridget and Emily in! ( random names sorry)" Mr. Walden, your coach yelled. As you were walking off the court, y/f/n whispered to you,

"Look the bench is right in front of nash..."

" Fuck.." You whispered back.

" Hello beautiful..." Nash leaned over and said to you. Nash flirted with you about 10 million times a day.

You: " Im not your girlfriend so stop."

Nash: "y/n baby.. Come let loose and relax"

Nash started to rub your shoulders and he slipped a finger under your shirt touching your bra strap.

" Fuck off!" You whispered/yelled brushing his hand off you.

Nash: Your going to be punished for that..

Cam: Nash your so gross!

Nash and Cam chuckled as you and y/f/n rolled your eyes at each other.

Nash: ya know I wouldn't want to be hanging out with that slut friend of yours her bra strap is showing and I wouldn't even have to pay her to give me a blow.

You whipped around to face nash as your eyes locked with his piercing blue eyes. You looked at y/f/n who was about to ball her eyes out as she stared at Cameron blushing. Cameron obviously had heard.

" WHAT'S YOU PROBLEM?!" You yelled/whispered at him.

" I was just joking! Geez calm down. I can't imagine you in bed!"

With Nash's response and his grin following afterward, you started to get wet. You looked into his eyes and you had no expression on your face.

Your brain said " Just ignore him and he will shut up" your heart said" this is a bad idea" and your va-jay said " can he just shove his face down here? Ok thanks!"

" Y/N y/f/n and Ashley go in!!!!!" Mr walden yelled to you as you ran on the court.

_________________________________

This is part one! It's 1:15 am two days after Christmas on saturtday. I got so much merch!! 😭💙😱!!!! Anyway sorry I haven't been posting.. I suck.. Anyways hope u enjoyed!!

Love you my sasspinosa's

~Meg (btw the other parts will be much better then this! This is really bad sorry :C