IX

Divus pulls M/n into his lap to continue the heated kiss, The bi-color hairs male could feel himself growing hard from the light friction of M/n being seated right above his member. M/n runs his fingers through Divus's hair then gives it a light tug; earning a soft moan from Divus.
"Ooh~ So cute. Now that I know you like a bit of pulling, I'll do this~" M/n said pulling on the leash that was still connected to the collar. Divus moans a bit louder this time causing M/n to chuckle happily. M/n began to nibble and bite on Divus neck while moving his entire body down just to settle between Divus's legs.
"You've been a good boy so I'll give you a treat!"M/n pulls the zipper down, then moves Divus's boxers down; causing his member to spring free.

Before M/n could go any further, there was a sharp knock on the door. Divus took a few deep breaths before yelling out.
"Who is it?!"

"The only woman who knocks around here~"The voice belonged to none other than Jenessa, M/n sighed in annoyance but soon decided that this would be a fuck experience. M/n ran over to the door just to unlock it, he pulls Divus over to his seat, sat him down then crawled under the desk.
"M/n what are you-"

"Being adventurous, let her in, and let's see if you can hold your composure."This just turned Divus on even more. He called for Jenessa to come inside the room while pulling himself closer to the desk so M/n could have ease access. Jenessa opens the door and that's when Divus realized the collar was still on and in one swift movement, he removed the necklace and shoves it behind his back.
"What do you want?"

"I just came to see you."

"Stop wasting my time and lea-Ngh.-ve."Jenessa jumps at the sound, she could tell what was wrong and immediately assumed he must have been feeling sick. Then her eyes landed on the lunch box and back at Divus.
"Don't tell me, your boyfriend's cooking made you sick?"

"Watch your mouth, Jenessa. His food is the best thing I've ever ha-had..."It took so much for Divus not to moan out when he felt the tip of his member touch the back of M/n's throat.
Laying his head, he puffs out a couple of quick breaths then sits-up only to jump when he saw Jenessa standing near the desk.
"Are you sick then? Shouldn't you lay down or something."Divus began to tremble as M/n continued to deep-throat his member at a quicken past.
"Jenessa, just leave. I-I'll rest when I'm done with the last of my-Ngghh- work."

"Are you-"

"Yes please leave my private office!"Divus slammed his hand onto the desk, this made Jenessa back off and leave. Divus then yelled for her to lock the door back, when the door locks and an audible click fills the room, Divus moans to his heart contends as M/n continued. His head lay on the desk as his right hand found its way into M/n's hair and his left hand gripped the desk. Not long after, Divus let's out a loud and long moan as he came into M/n's mouth.
"Oh, God...How are you so good at this."

"I have my ways and you have the cutest moans I've ever heard."Divus pulls M/n into his lap and nuzzles his cheek against the younger males.
"I'm a lucky man to have such a skilled baby~"