X

Surprisingly, M/n wasn't as late for his photoshoot as Crowley thought. When the redhead showed up, he felt rather confused.
"You're here early..."

"Were you expecting me to be late or something? I just made a quick stop and I immediately came here, so! Let's get started, I'm ready to get this show on the road!!"M/n was excited for the day and even more from the rush he got earlier. Crowley smiles then leads M/n into the studio, once in the smaller male was immediately whisked away for hair and makeup.
"If anyone were to touch Master Crewel's boyfriend in any inappropriate manner, there will be dire consequences. Is that understood?" Many nod quickly at this warning all except for the studio's top model.
He didn't care much for M/n already.
"As if we need another newbie-"

"M/n is ready for the Vogue new face addition and his theme is summer beauty!"

Everyone was in awe, they didn't expect M/n to be as glamorous. There was a minimum amount of makeup making it more apparent that his beauty was just that.
"Whoa..."

"So what? He'll just be yesterday's news when his picture drops in Vogue."

"Shut up Jean. Don't forget who you work for. One wrong move and you'll be fired, you don't want Michael getting mad now would you?"Jean rolled his eyes at the mention of his brother then looked back at the new beauty. That's when he realized, it was the redhead that his brother was obsessed with! He smirked and pulled out his phone; taking a quick snap and sent it to his brother.

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

After the photoshoot, M/n was now back in street clothes and ready to head out to hang with his all-time best friend; Vil. However, he was stopped by Jean.
"Hey newbie, so you're the boss's little boyfriend, yeah?"

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Geez just wanted to chat with you before you go hop on the boss's dick or whatever."

"Oh? How cute of you to be petty! Seems like you have nothing to do with your life other than to annoy and pick on others, so I'll humor you just this once. So what if I'm going to bounce on my boyfriend's dick? That's what couples do, they make love or have sex. Hmm I don't understand people like you, what made it your business what I do in my personal life?"That shut Jean up immediately, if anything he was flustered by M/n straight forward clap back. Now speechless, Jean walked away immediately.
"Ouch, I felt that and it wasn't said to me."

"Ahaha, hello Vil!! Ready to chow down on some junk food?"

"Hell yeah! It's movie night, I've been waiting for this since last week! Onward to the movie theater!!"The two laugh and head out of the Vogue studio.

With Divus, he sat at his desk looking down at the collar that M/n bought him.
"This is high-quality leather, and it's extremely new. He must have gotten it for me on the way here."Divus couldn't help but blush at the realization that M/n must have had something else planned for the both of them to do into the office but Jenessa knocked on the door causing the plan to change to something exciting.
"Oh, what a lucky man I am~"

"Yeah, you are."

"What the hell! Do people not knock anymore?"Divus yelled while throwing a book towards Michael, hoping to strike the male.
"My brother sent me a picture of your cute little boyfriend, old man."

"Let's be real, I'm thirty-nine and you're thirty -eight. We're a year apart, calm the fuck down, you simpleton."

"Whatever, he also sent me a picture of another man getting into his car."

"Are you done?"This threw Michael off for a second before nodding slightly. Divus then laughs at the male standing at the door, Divus continues to pack up his belongings since he was getting ready to head home for the day.
"Let me tell you something, M/n is mine, that man you saw with him is Vil Schoenheit; his best friend since high school, so I have nothing to worry about. Also, tell that little brother of yours to mind his damn business or-"Divus walks over to Michael then slams his hand onto the wall next to the other male's head then grins.
"He'll lose his job working for my branch of Vouge."