V

Michael couldn't stand to see Divus look so content with the male he had been stalking for quite some time. He was hopelessly enamored with M/n and also Riddle but more so of wanting to be a parent like figure to the younger Rosehearts but M/n...He wished to have the male in many different ways, even if it meant being the only man to see him... Which lead to him sabotaging M/n's attempts at making it into the modeling world.

However, his plans are being dashed as he walked back to his classroom. He never expected Divus to actually meet M/n, he made sure of it but somehow they crossed paths.
"Dammit!"Michael punched a hole in the wall to his right on an unused hall of the academy that was used as a short cut to his class.

Divus sat quietly in his office for while, trying to analyze Michael's sudden interest in his personal life, as he did this, M/n popped into his head but for a different reason.
"I wonder if he likes the car-"

"Hello, Divus!"

"Who the- Oh! Baby, what brings you here?"Divus was in disbelief that M/n showed up while he thought of the bossy male. M/n explains that he wanted to drop by for a bit and see both his brother and him. This made him happy, the redhead waltzes in; hair swaying with each step, eyes sharp and bright like an amethyst, while his lips held a playful smile. Divus was enchanted by M/n. The beauty sat himself down on the side of the desk.
"No trouble from Riddy?"

"Of course not, he's a sassy angel with a short temper but still a good kid."

"That's good, so how are you?"M/n asked with full-blown curiosity as he casually sat on the side of the desk. Divus was slightly distracted by the peach-shaped bottom seated near his hand.
"Uh, I-I'm doing fine-"M/n smirked while tilting Divus's head up to obtain eye contact. The bi-color haired male blushes; feeling embarrassed that he was caught in the act.
"Awe~ You're so cute!! Like a blushing Dalmatian, now tell me... Were you thinking about me? Be honest."

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" M/n felt flattered, he's never been on someone's mind before, when not that he knew of, that is. He couldn't stop his heart from fluttering for a moment.
Though he did chuckle; feeling sorta cliché from their moment.
"Divus let's have dinner at-"

"Divus!"M/n turned his head with a scowl due to being interrupted by whomever it was that threw the door open in such a barbaric manner.
"Oh...."

"What do you want Michael? Can't you see I have company?" Michael nearly lost his mind seeing where M/n choose to sit his bottom; it infuriated him to no end! For that moment they all sat in silence; M/n and Divus were silent mainly to figure out what the third male in the room wanted.
"Well, if you're not going to say anything-"M/n started as he lifts himself from the desk and saunters over to Micheal then points over his shoulder at the door. Surprised by this action, Michael stumbles back as M/n finished his sentence.
"Leave."