VIII

The diner was a success for M/n as he remembers Divus happily munch down on his food the night before and he thought why not take it a step further to bring the older male lunch since he sent Riddle to school with his food. He had enough time to do so before he had to run off to his first official photoshoot. After happily cooking and packing the lunch, M/n heads out the front door only to see Dire Crowley standing there. Startled halfway to death M/n could do nothing but hold his chest.
"Sorry I didn't intend to scare you."

"Wh-Why were you just standing there? You could have rung the doorbell if you had no intention of giving me a heart attack?"

"Sorry, I tend to forget things."It was apart of Dire's plan but he didn't expect the young male to be this shaken up from the fright. Dire apologized once again then turns his attention to the lunch bag that M/n held a tight grip on.
"Uhh, what's that?"

"Oh, it's for Divus. He really liked my cooking last night."

"You do know you have only an hour before the photoshoot, right?"M/n nod his head, saying it'll only take a few minutes to drop it off and speak with Divus for a while then he'll head straight to the location. Dire, however, knew it would take a while, so as he waved as  M/n road away in his car. Dire made a quick call just to push the schedule a couple more minutes if not an hour back. When M/n arrives at the academy, he immediately heads straight for Divus's office and knocked on the door. The door swings open almost instantly and displayed an angry Divus but his hardened expression turns sweet, he pulls the redhead into the room and kisses his hand happily.
"Okay, I want an explanation as to why you looked ready to kill, Divvy."

"Nothing to worry about, just an annoyance occurred a few minutes ago. I was two steps from punching that annoyance in the face but now that you're here, my mood has been lifted. So what brings you here, baby?"M/n gently shakes the lunch bag in his hand with a smile while casually mentioning that he brought Divus lunch for the day.
"Oh baby, you didn't have to."

"But I wanted to. You enjoyed my dinner so much, I thought you would enjoy some lunch."

"I would rather enjoy some dessert~"Divus picks M/n up, kicks the door closed, and spun around. M/n giggles lightly then kiss Divus on the cheek after being put down. The bi-color haired male placed the bag onto the coffee table then kisses M/n on the corner of his lips.
"Oh, how cute and bold of you Divus~ be my good boy and kneel."Divus shivers while dropping to his knees, M/n takes a few steps back to lock the door to deter anyone from waltzing into the office. Then innocently bounces back over to Divus. Before the older male could ask what was going on, M/n snaps something around the bi-color haired male's neck and attached something long and gold to it as well.
"As expected! This color looks beautiful around your neck...Now head down~"

"Yes, baby~" M/n chuckles happily, of all his partners Divus was the most willing, submissive, and didn't mind being pushed around just a bit.

"Does me being underneath your foot make you happy baby?"

"Hehehehe, you have no idea and for being such a good boy, You get to kiss me~"M/n silly taps his lips and motions for Divus to sit up. Once Divus did, he placed a gloved hand onto M/n's thigh and the other on the back of his neck; pulling him in to a kiss.

 Once Divus did, he placed a gloved hand onto M/n's thigh and the other on the back of his neck; pulling him in to a kiss