At 12 midnight Exo members where at SM with their CEO and their manager and I was at YG with Mr Yang and my manager. Both companies agreed to go live on weverse at 12 o'clock to announce it. I went on weverse live to tell my fans and everyone was there since I notified everyone in the afternoon.

"Well I gathered you here to reveal the identity of my fiancee and you will be seeing him during my birthday celebration live in the afternoon"

Who is it?, they all asked

Others kept saying, please tell us it's Chanyeol and I laughed because half of them where saying if it's not Chanyeol we refuse. Well I told my fans that the person in the articles was Sohyun so they didn't follow the rumours.

"Well it is Park Chanyeol"

Honestly they were happy it was him and the company sent pictures to the bars and they released them. Like always each bar got different pictures and they all posted them

Well congratulations and thank you for finding us a brother-in-law to tease, the official bar commented

"My pleasure"

I logged off and everyone was happy it went well. So I went back to my place to sleep and wait for the boys to tell me how it went since I'm still not allowed to go on internet, Mr Yang even took my phone. I couldn't help myself from thinking and i just fell asleep.

Meanwhile in SM at 12 o'clock..........

The boys went live to tell their fans.

"Guys the reason we are live is because Chanyeol have news to tell you guys"

What is it?, they asked

"Well I have a fiancee and we decided to make our relationship public"

Is it Éve?, they all asked and he blushed

"Yes, it is Avery Éve Saint Laurent"

We suspected, she promoted us way too much during the concert time, most of fans commented

"Sorry for keeping it a secret, we had to make sure we were all ready"

It's ok we understand but you have to make it up by fulfilling our wishes

"Which is?"

We want to see you together

"Well today it's her birthday and I will go live again at her birthday for you to celebrate with her"

Chanyeol you are the best, congratulations on your relationship

"Thank you"

At 1am both YG and SM realeased statements confirming our relationship. The boys came over at my place 10am while Sohyun and Rawoon came at 5am. The boys brought a cake and we both went live on weverse at same time, I told my fans that Exo's fans have joined us. I was sitting next to Chanyeol answering all fans from both sides and we logged off after cutting the cake. The boys left and told they will come for my birthday celebration.

Unbeknownst to me that both YG and SM along with my family have been planning my birthday all along. Around 6pm I got a call from Mr Yang through my manager telling us to come and confirm my schedule. I went there through the back door since I was still not ready for media, I went to the conference room with my manager and found my staffs there. They told we have to go to shoot photos for my bars and when we arrived at the private parking and it was dark and I just heard SURPRISE!!! and the lights went on.

I noticed my family was there and everyone was was there, I noticed some SM artists and their CEO. They congratulated me for my 6th anniversary and my birthday too, I saw all 16 of my SM trainees and I was happy. I hugged all of them, I also noticed all the presidents of my 4 bars and I was happy to see them too, Chanyeol and the boys were there and Sohyun and Rawoon. Today i got to meet Chanyeol's family and he got to meet mine. I took pictures with everyone, the party ended at 3am and people started to leave.

The media were outside so I decided to use the back door. Months went fast and I decided to download my Instagram account again but this time it was managed by YG for my promotions. I rarely go there since I communicate with my fans on weverse. I went back on runway at Chanel's show in Korea and I felt proud of myself for overcoming my depression, it felt nice to be back again.

Later that year we had our wedding and Chanel sponsored my wedding along with my bridesmaids dresses, well they designed it for me themselves. YSL sponsored Chanyeol's suit along with his groom's men suits. After the wedding we went to our honeymoon back to Cape Town, it was the best time of my life. I didn't mind saving my virginity for our first night and I must admit he knows his job.

We came back after a months and we were both back on our schedules. After 3 years we announced our pregnancy with twins, well I stayed at YG and started to teach trainees modelling. After giving birth to my twins i spent a year resting and bonding with my twins. I hit the gym and got back to my normal body and after two years I made my runway comeback and continued to succeed under YG.

Happy 1k guys ...thank you for making this journey wonderful for me🎂🍻🍻🍻

Love you guys❤❤❤❤💃💃

Happy 2k reads guys🍉🍻🍻🍻