Chapter 27

We went back to practice room and I told the girls to put on their heels, and surprisingly the boys brought heels too and I was impressed by their determination so I took off my sneakers and wear my heels too. I told them that I wanted to go through each an every step with them, I wanted to feel tired with them, I wanted to feel like giving up but hold on with them and sweat with them until the end of the year and they were motivated. I told them we were going to repeat everything we did in the morning in heels.

I turned on the music in slow speed and we started running, they got in sync pretty fast within 30 minutes then I changed the speed of music to normal and we started running again. They were finding it hard but after an hour they managed to adapt then I changed the speed of music to fast and we ran for almost 2hrs and they where still not getting it so I divided them into 2 groups and after trying they got it and they where in sync. They both cried and i cried with them because i know it's hard and we decided to run again in fast speed. I noticed Suho by door and told them to rest and went to him.

"How long have you been standing here?"

"Long enough, aren't guys tired?"

"We are but they have to get it"

"We will see at 9 when you finish with them"

We ran again one last time, I didn't mind about time because I know they all stay at the company dorm and it is just behind the company. I let them go at 9oclock and tell them that practice will always start at 10am till 9pm. I took my stuff and went to the boys.

"You done?" Chanyeol

"Yup "

"Aren't you tired? You guys have been running the whole day" Kai

"Kind of used to it"

We had dinner then I went home and sleep. I woke up at 8am and repeat the same proceess of black sweatpants and today I only wore a tank top and a jacket. I packed enough sweets for everyone and hair bands in case someone forget theirs and I took my wooden spoon and went to work.

I have successfully managed to avoid all the other ladies and focus on my job, I arrived at 9:30 and I was early so went in to my practice room, I opened all the windows and sit by the window eating my snacks waiting for my trainees to arrive. I was so focused on eating and looking outside through the busy streets.

I heard someone clearer throat and I thought it was one of the ladies so I pretended not to hear them so I continued to eat while looking outside

"Éve!", followed by a tap on my shoulder

I turned around to see Krystal and Troy so I acted surprised

"Hi, you guys aren't supposed to be in this practice room are you?"

"No", Krystal responded with a disgust on her face so I pretended not to notice it

"Then are you here for someone? You can wait over there on chairs", I said while continuing to eat and look outside

"No", she responded again

I knew she wanted to piss me off and I was not gonna give her that

"Oh, are you here for me then?"

"Yes", Troy responded with a smirk which I didn't entertain

I checked time and it was 9:55 and I noticed my trainees where standing outside

"Do you mind coming back at 3pm during break bacause my training sessions are about to start or you can wait for me at 9pm when I knock off"