♫ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐗

o

o. PROLOGUE:  THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED

In which Penelope Holloway doesn't think life could get any worse...and then the universe proves her wrong.

she's gone.

i. CHAPTER ONE: HIGH SCHOOL BLUES

A make or break performance for Julie and Penelope determine their future in the music program. Flynn confronts Penelope about her secret.

 is this when i tell everyone that you had dear old daddy buy your youtube subscribers?  

ii. CHAPTER TWO: #GHOSTED...MAYBE?

Going over to Julie's, Penelope discovers her best friend is not only talking to air...but also claiming that her studio is being haunted by ghosts...yeah, okay.

did you just freely invite ghosts to haunt your studio? this is like how every paranormal movie goes wrong!

iii. CHAPTER THREE: A SECRET LATE NIGHT JAM SESSION

The Sunset Curve boys explore the nighttime streets of Hollywood, only to come back to Julie's garage to find that they have an unexpected late night visitor.

i wasn't crying for 25 years! i was simply...letting out my frustrations of dying from a tainted hot dog.

iv. CHAPTER FOUR: MRS. HARRISON'S BAD NEWS

After her comeback performance in her Mom's studio, Julie, Flynn and Penelope set their sights on getting Julie back into the music program. While Penelope is still trying to come to terms with what she saw in the studio this morning...or who she saw.

what are you talking about? and why did you throw a bagel at me? ❞

v. CHAPTER FIVE: GHOSTLY SPIES

The boys crash in Julie's room, much to both Julie and Penelope's dismay– who is still in denial about them being real. Penelope has a not so happy conversation with her Mom and goes to Julie's for solace, only to find a ghost instead.

oh, so she speaks? ❞

vi. CHAPTER SIX: PENELOPE'S SECRET

Luke gives Julie the chance to change Mrs. Harrison's mind with a new song, but only before Reggie lets Julie know she's got a crasher in her studio. Sunset Curve and Penelope help Julie prepare for her big performance when Luke discovers what Penelope's been hiding all along...and takes it upon himself to fix it.

what does google mean?

vii. CHAPTER SEVEN: BRIGHT

It's time for Julie to make her big performance for Mrs. Harrison, only she won't be the only one on stage– both Penelope and Sunset Curve joining her. Penelope confesses to her secret and Luke is there to pick up the pieces when they all crash down.

pick it up, reggie. might just let flies in. 

viii. CHAPTER EIGHT: FLYNN'S FALLOUT

Julie and Penelope are left to their own devices when their classmates start asking questions about the band. Flynn voices her frustration with her two best friends, leaving them in quite the predicament.

therapy sounds kind of nice right now, actually.