Chapter 25

"So was it romantic?" Sam asked, desperate to know the details of mine and Harry's first time. I blushed, feeling embarrassed. "Yes, he made sure to look after me while it happened and was very careful and gentle." I replied, biting my lip at the memory of when me and Harry first had sex.
Me and Sam were sat under a tree at school during lunch since it was still quite warm and sunny outside. School had started a week ago, I was now in six form along with Harry, getting ready to leave at the end of the year.
Sam smiled, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Well I'm proud of you, for you deserve a boy like Harry." Sam said, leaning her back against the bark of the tree trunk. I smiled at her, copying her actions. "Thanks Sam." I smiled, looking around at the students all relaxing and sprawled out on the grass.
I noticed Harry walk out of the lunch hall, a apple in his hand with some of his books. "Speak of the devil." Sam joked, making me laugh. Harry looked around till his eyes fell on me, a smile appearing on his face. I smiled back at him as he made his way over, strolling past girls and boys who watched him. "Hello my beautiful girlfriend!" Harry exclaimed as he greeted me and Sam. "Hello my handsome boyfriend!" I replied, mocking Harry's voice which made him smile.
Harry planted himself next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I cuddled into him, squeezing his hand. "How's your day been?" I asked, playing with my fingers. "It's gotten much better now that I'm here with you." Harry replied, biting his lip. I blushed, smiling at him. "Aw you guys are so cute!" Sam said in awe, looking up from her phone. "And where's your boyfriend?" Harry asked, looking across at Sam. "Oh Joe's at football practise." Sam replied, rolling her eyes.
Me and Harry laughed at her, making her laugh along. This was what I missed during my hard times, I missed all the fun we had!
I looked at Harry who looked up at the green leaves on the trees, his bright emerald eyes glistening. Harry had brightened up my world, made it a better place. I then glanced over at same, as she studied her phone, occasionally looking up before looking back down again. She was what put me in a better mood! I had an amazing best friend and a handsome, loving boyfriend.
"Let's go for a walk." Harry suggested, probably wanting some time to ourselves. I nodded, as we got up from our space by the tree and walked hand in hand across the field till we reached the far end where no one was around. The sun was starting to set for it was September and it got dark earlier in the day. I stood next to Harry, our hands linked together. I admired the beautiful view, the birds flying across the sky, the cool autumn breeze which blew in my face, the green leaves trees.
"You ok love?" Harry asked, snapping me back to reality. I looked at him, his brown curls all ruffled which made him look gorgeous. He looked at me with so much love and comfort, he made my heart melt non-stop. "I'm absolutely fine now that your here." I whispered, leaning forward and pressing my lips to his. Harry kissed me back, our lips a perfect match. I pulled away from the kiss, a big smile on my face. "I love you Harry." I whispered, looking deep into Harry's eyes. Harry smiled, looking back down at me. "I love you too." He whispered back. And I know from that day on, we were to be with each other forever, Me and my Bad Boy Styles.......

The End.