Chapter 5

"Mads you alright?" Sam asked at lunch. I was still repeating what Harry said before. I shot back to reality, Sam staring at me. We sat at a lunch table in the cafeteria, my chicken and chips in front of me. "Oh um....just thinking about things." I mumbled back, playing with my food. "Things? What things?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Uhhhhh....things?" I questioned, avoiding eye contact. Sam leaned in, studying me which kind of freaked me out causing me to lean back. "It's about a boy!" Sam yelled, everyone turned in our direction. "Sam shut up!" I hissed, everyone went back to eating. Sam shook her head and side.
"So who is on your mind?" Sam asked, breaking the silence. I looked up from the textbook I was briefly looking through. "What do you mean?" I lied. "Oh come on Mads! Hun, I know when your thinking of boys. Your cheeks go all red and you break eye contact. Just like with-" I covered her mouth before she could say his name. "Don't say it." I said, my voice panicked. She nodded, I removed my hand. "Maddie you have to talk about it sometime soon." Sam said, holding my hand. I nodded, unsure. "I will when I'm ready." I said turning round to see Harry walk into the cafeteria. I watched as he was looking for a table. I must have been staring for a while because Sam suddenly prodded me. "What you staring at?" She asked, amused. I blushed red as she laid eyes on Harry. "OH MY GOD!!! YOU LIKE HARRY STYLES!!!" Sam yelled. Everyone turned sharply in our I direction. Including Harry. He caught my eye contact and smirked, walking over in our direction. "Ugh. Really?" I asked Sam. She shrugged.
"I don't like Harry! He's a bad boy, I don't date Bad Boys." I whispered. "What were you saying love?" I heard a husky voice behind me. I froze as Sam's mouth dropped. I turned slowly to see Harry towering over me. "Um nothing." I mumbled, growing annoyed but nervous at the same time. Harry smirked, he was amused. "Can I sit down here?" Harry asked, showing either way he will sit down. "Um...actually-" I was cut off as Harry sat down next to me. "Never mind." I said, showing I was annoyed. I watched Harry smirk as he ate a chip.
I looked over at Sam who just started at Harry, pretty much drooling. I rolled my eyes as I realised how close Harry was to me. I looked down and pretended to read the textbook. I felt Harry lean down close to my ear, placing his hand on my thigh. "What you reading baby?" He asked, seductively. "A CD, what do you think genius?" I mumbled, pushing his hand off. Harry chuckled, wrapping his arm round my small waist. "Being feisty are we?" Harry asked, knowing he was infuriating me. I pulled his arm off and shuffled away a bit. "Whatever." I muttered, shaking my head. Harry smirked, and carried on eating.
"So..Harry." Sam began. Harry looked away from me to Sam. "Have you seen anyone you like at school?" Sam asked, winking. No offence to her but she is acting a bit slutty. Harry coughed. "Um actually I have." I looked up slightly, listening to the rest. "And I'm certain not to give up on getting her." He finished, looking over at me and winking. I blushed but quickly looked down. Sam giggled. "Mm really?" She asked, twirling her hair. Harry rolled his eyes. "Yes, really." He said harshly, not looking away from me. I shut my text book. "I'm gonna head off." I said, standing up and picking up my textbook. "I'll see you later Sam." I said, smiling at her. She smiled and nodded. I turned to Harry looking up at me smirking. "It was nice to meet you Harry." I murmured, turning around and walking out the cafeteria.
For the rest of the day, I managed to avoid Harry and Sam since me and her weren't in the same classes. But with Harry he was in pretty much all of them. The bell rang for the end of the day, I picked up my books and quickly walked out of class. "Maddie!" Harry called, trying to get past the crowd of students walking to the school doors. I ignored him and carried on walking. I turned back to see him looking pretty pissed causing me to smile. I exit the main school building when a hand grabbed my arm. "Hey baby." Harry said, pulling me close. "What do you want Harry?" I asked, pushing him off. "Your so sexy when your mad." Harry chuckled, leaning to kiss my neck. I shoved him hard. "Leave me alone you fucking perv." I hissed. He smirked, amused. "Never." He whispered. I grew angry and stormed off walking out the school carpark and down the road.
I sighed with relief, I had finally left the hell hole. I turned down a street 10 minutes away from my street. I carried on walking and so happened to turn around to see a black Range Rover driving very slowly behind me. I looked at the driver to notice the obvious curls and the evil smirk. I turned forward. "Great just great." I muttered, looking up at the sky as if speaking to God. The car drove up next to me and Harry rolled down the window. "Hello love. Need a lift?" He asked, winking. I laughed. "I'd rather get walk on fire than get in a car with you!" I said, glaring at him. I watched Harry's eyes grown dark but he still kept his smirk. "Come on love. You know you want to." He said, licking his lips. I rolled my eyes and carried on walking.
"Oh come on love. Get it." He said, not letting his eyes leave my body. I pulled a disgusted face. "No way." I replied, before running off down the street. I heard the engine on Harry's car speed up and try to catch up, thank god I can run. I turned down my street and looked back to see he was still after me. "You really think I'm gonna give up?" Harry shouted out the window. I ignored him and ran into my drive. I heard his car breaks screech as he came to a stop and turned of the engine. I ran up my drive through the front door and into my house. Safe.
"I'm home!" I yelled, as Maisie ran out into the hallway. "Hey!" She smiled, I smiled and hugged her. Suddenly a knock came from the front door. My eyes widened as Maisie released me and went to unlock the door. "Maisie don't open it!" I said, harshly. "Why?" She asked. I hesitated. "Just don't." I said again. She rolled her eyes and opened the door to the familiar figure of Harry standing tall. He looked straight at me and smirked. "May I help you?" Maisie asked politely. "Um yeah, I'm here to see Maddie." Harry said, smiling. Obviously trying to look innocent. I knew Maisie wouldn't fall for it, so I smirked. "Really?! Maddie never told us she had a friend!" My face fell as I shot a glare at my sister. "Didn't she?" Harry asked, acting shocked. "Well my names Harry." "My names Maisie, I'm Maddie's older sister." Maisie replied, shaking Harry's hand.
"Well would you like to stay for dinner?" Maisie asked. Just as Harry was about to answer, I stepped in front of him to face Maisie. "Actually! Harry has to go home, see he doesn't stay for food at people's houses." I lied, shooting a glare back at Harry behind me. "I actually was going to say I would love to stay for dinner." Harry said, looking down at me with a smirk. I frowned. "Wonderful!!" Maisie said. "Justin and Michael will be home soon and you two can chill out for a while. I sighed and let Harry in and shut the front door. Great just great.
"A lovely house you guys have Maisie." Harry said, acting innocent. "Why thank you! How kind!" Maisie said in awe. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I walked into my room and lied down on my bed. "So this is your room huh?" I looked up to see Harry leaning against the door frame, looking around my room. "Yeah, it's the only place I have privacy here." I said sitting up. Harry walked in and shut the door. He walked over and sat next to me. "That's not your mum is it? Cause she seems a bit young." I shook my head. "No she isn't my mum." I laughed. "And who are Justin and Michael?" He asked, looking over at me. "Um they are my brothers." I answered, looking down and playing with my fingers. Harry nodded. Then the question I dreaded most came up. "So where are you parents?" I swallowed and looked up, tears brimming. I can't believe I was about to tell him.
"Well they are...um...dead." I whispered, my voice quieter than I expected. "Oh I'm so sorry." Harry's expression softened. I looked down and held back the tears, I felt Harry place his hand on my back, rubbing it in circles. "They died in a car accident when I was 5. I was devastated" I Said, blinking the tears away. "I am so sorry." He muttered, looking into my eyes. I suddenly noticed how young he look. His messy, brown curls made him look might I say rather sexy, his bright, emerald eyes looking straight into my deep, brown ones. His lips were pink and plump, which gave me butterflies. Wait..butterflies?!? Harry placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it. "For such a beautiful girl. You don't deserve all of that." He whispered, his voice sexy. I shivered at his touch. He started to lean in, I sat the frozen. I felt him closer as I lips barely touched, I could feel his hot breath. Just as he was about to kiss me, a memory of Charlie flashed before me. I could hear his laugh and could see Harry's eyes changing black in my imagination just like what happened with Charlie's. My eyes widened. And I pulled away.!"What's wrong?" Harry asked, confused my by reaction. "Uh nothing." I said shaking my shoulders. "Maddie! Dinner!" Maisie called, I sighed as Harry stood up, and pulled me up. "We will continue with that kiss tho." Harry said winking. I blushed but shook it off and frowned. He's a bad boy! What was I thinking?!?
I walked downstairs and Harry walked behind me. We walked into the kitchen where Justin, Michael were sat at the table and Maisie was putting dinner on plates. Michael and Justin look up and smiled. "Hey Mads." But as Harry walked up behind me. They both frowned. I gulped and placed myself in a seat opposite Michael, Harry sat next to me, opposite Justin. "So Maddie who is your friend?" Justin asked, still staring at Harry. "Oh yeah! This is Harry." I said, as Harry smiled. Fake may I add. "Pleasure to meet you." Harry added, Justin nodded and Michael did the same. I could tell this was going to be awkward.