Blind Jealousy

Taeyong POV

It seemed as if everything had gone back to normal, except for the fact that Jaehyun is still dating Heather. He tried his best to pay attention to me and not forget me again. My heart still hurts every time I see them hold hands or smile at each other, but I agree with my head that Friend Jaehyun is better than No Jaehyun. I had yet to make my heart agree as well.

We sat in History together, both of us quickly falling asleep to the background droning of our teacher, Mr. Park. We were shaken awake as quickly as we fell asleep, the overhead speakers saying something about a new student. It was muffed in my ears, as I was still incredibly groggy.

I looked over at Jaehyun to see if he was rudely awoken like me, instead I saw Heather resting on Jaehyun's arm, hugging him. That should be me.

"Ah yes there you are!" Our spectacularly boring teacher said.

A boy with a shy smile and cute dimples came in. He has a white streak in his dark brown hair, good posture, and seems like a pretty sweet guy. He looks like someone who would be my type, except for the fact that I'm hopelessly in love with Jaehyun.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mr. Park talking to me. "Mr. Lee please raise your hand so our new student can come sit next to you." I timidly did what he said, not used to having any attention on me.

He sat next to me and smiled again with his adorable grin. I couldn't help but smile back. I will adopt him by the end of this week. "I'm Choi San!" he exclaimed with the :D face. I cooed on the inside. He is totally child material.

"I'm Lee Taeyong, you can call me Yong." Maybe in my two years of university I would finally make a new friend.

"Ok! Also Yongie? Why does this teacher look like he wants to throw a history book at himself?" I started giggling uncontrollably at his comment.

"He is just extremely tired of his job." I said through my gasps of laughter. Once I calmed down, I invited him to lunch, thinking that Jaehyun would totally like him!

Jaehyun POV

I watched the new kid and my princess laugh about something. I felt the heat rise to my face, and something dark instead me twist. It couldn't possibly be jealousy? Nono Tae and I are friends. I'm probably just coming down with some sort of sickness.

After the bell rang obnoxiously loud I quickly got out of my desk, and away from Heather's arms, hoping to have some alone time with Taeyong before my next period. I got to our lunch table to see him and that new boy together. When I sat down neither of them even acknowledged me. All I could do throughout the lunch is look at them sadly and wonder what they were talking about. I tried to join in the conversation but it seemed like I wasn't even at the table with them. I wish I was talking to Taeyong.

Do I?.. Wish I were San?