Verse 3

Why would you ever
Kiss me
I'm not even half as
Pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester
But you like her better

I wish I were heather.

Taeyong

I couldn't handle it anymore. I couldn't pretend I actually had a chance. I took off his sweater and placed it into a box. This sweater was so important and precious to me but, it doesn't matter anymore. I need to let go of the hope of him ever possibly loving me back. I left it outside of his door, not bothering to ring the bell. I didn't want to talk to him, or see him. I would cry.

I kept thinking to myself, why would he ever think about me that way. She's so much better, prettier, smarter. I'm below her in anyway. My fantasies of Jaehyun were pointless and stupid. I realize that now.

Even if him and her didn't work out, he would still find another girl, another Heather to hurt me with. He didn't realize it, but there is so much more then one of her.

I spent the rest of the week trying to avoid him. It obviously didn't work because we are supposedly "best friends". To him at least.

By the end of the week he had gotten with Heather. He is in a happy relationship with her and there is nothing I can do about it. All I can do feel my heart break more and more as I watch them laugh, and talk, like him and I did.

I saw them walking down the halls one day. They both looked so happy. I love seeing him smile, even the thought of it can brighten my day. But this time it shattered me. I saw what she was wearing. She looked perfect in his sweater. The sweater. She owns the piece of polyester now, like she owns his heart now as well. She has taken everything from me.

I wish I were Heather.