Maura greeted Harry and told him to feel welcome then she led them to the living room so that they could relax.

"Your baby is gonna be the cutest human alive." Maura giggled, looking between her son and Harry as both boys blushed lightly.

"Mum." Niall whined.

After a bit of catching up, Niall stood up with a bit of struggle which didn't go unnoticed by Harry.

"Mum, we'll be in my room. We gotta freshen up and I wanna lie down a bit." He said and his mum nodded.

"I'll call you down when dinner is ready." She said and walked to the kitchen with Bobby while the couple walked up the stairs.

Niall and Harry walked all the way up, Niall panting and cursing when he was finally up.

"I fucking hate stairs." He said in frustration.

"Sorry baby." Harry wrapped an arm around him and Niall led them to his room.

He opened the door and broke into a  smile at what his parents had done.

They had attached a moveable crib to his bed for their baby and Niall just couldn't wait for the little one to sleep in it.

"I already love your parents." Harry said, noticing all other baby things they had around the room.

"As if on cue, the baby kicked and Niall grabbed Harry's hand, placing it where the kicks could still be felt.

"You like it, huh, Princess? It looks amazing. Your grandparents know their game." Harry said and Niall chuckled.

Niall got the bags and was about to start unpacking when Harry stopped him.

"I got it, rest up." He said and Niall smiled, placing a kiss to his lips.

Harry quickly unpacked everything except for the hospital bag and when he was done, Niall told him that he could shower first.

He showed him the ensuit and pointed out where everything was. Then while Harry went to freshen up, Niall sent a text to Nick and Brendan telling them that he was home safe and sound then he decided to take a nap.

Niall was awoken up by a giggle. He had only slept for twenty minutes and needed more time to rest but he knew that he had to freshen up and go down for dinner.

When he turned on his side, he felt a lump under the covers and his eyebrows furrowed because it was too small of a ball to be Harry.

Cautiously, he peeled the covers away and was met with a giggling Theo.

"Theo?" Niall smiled at the kid.

"I surprise you, uncle Ni." Theo grinned making Niall's heart swell. He had missed his little nephew.

"Well, I am surprised. When did you get here?" Niall asked and pulled the boy in his lap.

"You have baby soon?" Instead of answering, Theo asked a question of his own and placed his hand on Niall's baby bump.

"Yes, bud. The baby will be here soon. Are you excited to meet her?" Niall stroked Theo's hair.

The boy looked up at Niall, eyes shining with happiness.

"Yes. I love baby. I take care of baby." He said happily. "I play with baby."

Before Niall could answer, Harry's voice spoke up from the doorway.

"I swear Theo could pass for Niall's son." Harry said and Niall looked up seeing Gregory nodding beside Harry in the doorway.

"Yeah they look so alike." Greg smiled fondly at his son and little brother.