Amity wants to be a better mom (part 2)

*Luz's POV:*

I heard the door open as I turned my head to see Amity. She just stayed there as she looked back at me. "A-Amity?" I looked a little concerned, getting up from the couch. "Hey, Luzzy." She walked in as she grinned at me. I immediately blushed as she said my pet name.

As she walked closer to me, she pushed me against the wall as I smelled alcohol from her breath. I frowned as she just smirked at me. I sighed loudly and spoke. "Amity, why are you drunk..?" I pushed her back a little, hearing a growl from her. "I just want to be with my Luz. I've missed her." She held my chin up, our eyes locking together. All of a sudden I heard Kenji crying. My eyes disconnected from hers as I looked at the stairs. "Amity..Kenji needs us right now.." "Kenji can wait, I need to be with you right now.." I heard the whining in her voice. My heart shattered as I felt trapped with my wife as our son is crying. "What can I do to make you happy so I can quickly take care of our son?"

*Amity's POV:*

My whole body was heated as I kept looking at Luz. Her pushing me back made me upset as I really want to be with her. I pushed her to the wall to have a make out session but something in my brain said not to kiss her yet. My mind was all over Luz as I didn't hear Kenji cry. "What can I do to make you happy so I can quickly take care of our son?" Repeated in my head multiple times as I softly grabbed her waist and kissed my wife passionately. After a while, she abruptly moved her head. "C'mon Amity, Kenji needs us!" I then heard the anger in her voice, the heat in my body begging not to leave. I wanted attention and I need it now, but my motherly instincts came in. I sighed as I shook my head and said. "Ok.." I let go of her.

I saw her sprint upstairs. "I need to be a better mom.." I whispered to myself.

*Luz's POV:*

I ran straight to his room as I picked him up. "What do you need bud?" His cries were a little more quiet as he looked at me. All I could see is how much he looked like Amity. He was so beautiful. My heart ached with love as I hugged him softly as he made cute baby noises. I smiled as I put him down in his crib. "Goodnight. I love you Kenji." He responded with a giggle, making my heart swell again.

I headed to our bedroom as I see Amity magically on our bed. "Wh-" my mind was blank for a second. "How did you get up here so fast?" I said as I got in bed with her. "I have my ways Luz, and I'm sorry for how I acted down there. I drank some water and splashed some on my face and then I started to feel more like myself. I feel so stupid and I'm sorry I forced you into the wall. I'm not in much heat anymore but I was for hours, even when I was still at the bar.."

My eyes widened, looking like I've just seen a ghost. My body was a little tense but it fated quickly. "Amity, babe, thank you for telling the truth, and I promise you one day you'll get all my attention, and we're gonna have some awesome laughs. But for now, I wanna focus on parenting as we want Kenji to have the best life he can live."

*Amity's POV:*

I looked at Luz with a little smile on my face. I couldn't help but lock eyes with her again. My body moved closer to hers as I gave her a gentle kiss. I felt her kiss back this time. Fireworks were in my stomach as I felt our spark. This kiss felt more real and exciting then the one I forced on her.

"I love you so much Luz, again I'm sorry for what happened. One day I'll tell you everything that happened. I promise."

"I love you too Amity, and I would love for you to tell me what happened since I'm protective over you. But I knew this time I had to give you a bit of freedom. Hanging out with girlfriends are extremely fun, I get it." I then heard her sweet laugh.
I gave her a big hug as we both started to get sleepy. I suddenly passed out in her arms.

My apologies for not publishing a chapter in what feels like centuries. I've been extremely happy this week. I'm gonna plan to update more as I wanna start writing with Kenji being a teen/adult.