The Talk part 2

Amity's POV:

"Son, our beautiful, handsome son... We need to talk about your future with Trinity." I stood in front of him with my hand on his shoulder. "You two grow up every single day, and well, your minds start to think the same when you're in love." "Mom.." I saw him grimace. I chuckled softly at his response. "All I'm saying is, you guys are almost grownups and later in life you want to get married or start a family."

Kenji's POV:

I blushed at the last part. Trinity wanting to start a family with me when we're a bit older. My body feels a bit funny but I try hard to ignore it. My face is red as I look at my other mom, Luz. She stood behind Amity, her hand on her mouth, examining the both of us. I started to sweat a bit, how did they hear our conversation? "Aren't..we.. A little young to know about this stuff?"

Amity was going to speak until Luz butted in.

"I heard Trinity talking to you eariler about starting a family, and you agreed. We're just gonna prepare you on what you need to know when you're ready. Amity and I know how scared you can be when you're left being suprised. This topic will sound scary but once you know enough about it, it won't worry you anymore."

*hours later watching videos and talking about the future*

I sat on the floor the entire time, my teenage body feeling funny and confused. My mom's look at me as I just stare at the floor. "So, Kenji, how do you feel?" My mother Amity knelt down besides me. My brown eyes met her golden eyes. Man I wish I had her eye color honestly. "I.. Um.. I'm ok.." My ears moved down as my eyes looked down on the floor again. "Well, I can certainly say you're...dealing with alot. If you want, you can hang out with Trinity for a bit to clear your mind, how does that sound?"

"Are...are you serious??" My face got a little red as I looked at her and my other mom, Luz. I saw both of them smiling at me. They knew being with Trinity makes my heart gush. "Of course, dear. You're her boyfriend. I bet she needs you right now too. Just don't.. Do anything that we showed you quite yet. I'm sure she's definitely not ready." Amity chuckled as Luz basically read her mind. My face and ears are red now. "G-got it!" I stood up and quickly left before I had a question in mind. "Can...can I stay over for the night at her place? There's still a pixie infestation at Hexside so we don't have any school tomorrow." I turned around to face them, my eyes glowing a little from the TV.

I saw my mom's look at each other as blush dusted their faces. "Of course you can. Just don't eat too much junk, ok? Here's $20 in snails if you need anything." My mom Luz walked in front of me, handing me snails. "Thanks, moms. I... I love you.." I then hugged both of them before I packed my bag and left.

Luz's POV:

Kenji just left as Amity and I are by ourselves for the night. "Hey Ammy, since Kenji is gone, got any plans?" I then see her beautiful golden eyes stare into my chocolate colored ones. "After those videos, if made me feel...excited. Meet me up in the bedroom?" She suggested. My face got red. Those videos we showed to our son were a little more detailed then we wanted them to be. "Yes..yes I wil." I smirk softly.

I'm so sorry for writers block. I have an idea for the next chapter. See you then! Let me know if you enjoyed this chapter.